Grimreaper

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grimreaper

Grimreaper

It is very obvious to me that you feel the need to express your superiority over me in Unreal Tournament. Congratulations! You're better at a video game, but the sad part is nobody gives a flying fuck except you. It's really getting really old, and I'm tired of you acting as if you can say whatever you want about me yet act as if I'm not allowed to respond to your greatness?

Get over yourself you're a fucking joke & as Blaze said once, "a waste of a human being".

Now, I took Psychology in college; seeing as you probably dropped out of school to play UT - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology And this is honestly what I think about you:

You could be depressed, but surely aren't going anywhere in life with the extraordinary ammount of time you spend on Unreal Tournament. Seeing as you don't have much of life in the real world, your way of going about feeling self worth is expressing your superiority at UT and shoving it in others faces how much better you are at Siege, and to top off your ego telling them they suck.

To support what I've said thus far I'd like to point out the constant ranging in teamspeak and in game, talking to people as if they were ruining your life - oh wait UT is your life.

btw: You're the sole reason I don't use Teamspeak much, I left my speakers unmuted and got woken up once to your fagget ass screaming over a game.

Not one thing I had said on the server had been directed at you yet, but you felt the need to rag on me and call me a piece of shit from spec?

Stated how I was only in the other teams base twice each time killing 50% of the core, wasn't directed at you.

I simply brought up the last pug we were both in, in which you talked shit and your team got smacked in minutes, the only words I directed at you.

Yet, I talk too much and I'm worse than a girl? Fuck me; I don't even know where to begin with you... Constant ragging and bitching at everyone in the public server that doesn’t play the way you want them to. I call people out and complain to a degree, but nothing like you; you will never have room to bitch about the way anyone else talks on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Grim why don't u grow up and stop acting like such an imbecile?

lmao, why so serious?

thx neff............ i know what to do now.

it's funneh though neff, you always get mad too and whining about everyone, so why should grim be different?

well because sam he wouldnt stop talking.. everyone was playing a game and he started talking and talking and talking
    its not a chatbox its a game..

and by making this topic means u have nothing to do lol..

Seems to be some sexual tension between the two of you

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    please get a room already you're both clearly in love with each other

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    well because sam he wouldnt stop talking.. everyone was playing a game and he started talking and talking and talking
    its not a chatbox its a game..

and by making this topic means u have nothing to do lol..
    You started talking shit to me from spec, and I responded with less words if you have a problem with that go fuck yourself, I wish I could block you in game.

I don't know why you're under the impression you can talk shit to people, and tell them they can't talk back, get help you're fucked up in the head. If you really want me to shut up and not talk to you, don't bait me in the first place retard just let me be and I'll ignore you.
    Last edited by Neff; 09-22-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Quote Originally Posted by fleecey View Post
    it's funneh though neff, you always get mad too and whining about everyone, so why should grim be different?
    I'm sorry,
    I don't constantly rage in all caps at every little mistake my teamates make,
    I don't constantly tell people they suck, they're a noob, get skill or shove in their face that I'm better.

I don't even know why I get told I'm crying when I'm typing words in a chat... yet nobody says that about Grim?

Thread Information