AnAcOnDa and Br1@n_tR@cY abusing kick vote.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

AnAcOnDa and Br1@n_tR@cY abusing kick vote.

Well Leo was building leeches by himself and put both in red base as he was doing this Br1@n_tR@cY came into the game on red and started preventing him from getting to the red leech in his base. I decided to come into the game and help Leo out as Br1@n_tR@cY didn't want to play fair. We managed to distract him with SP's around his leech while barely keeping our core alive, not sure what point AnA came into the game but soon after me and Leo killed their core and won.

After that I went back into the server in which two players were playing and went spec and AnAcOnDa decided to kick vote me again.

The rest of the duration of me being in the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

LOL you are so funny!

making superpros at oure leech lol. and starting killen oure buildings. so just a screenshot off my kicking you is good because you fucked up the leech game with supperpros so bye bye!

As I said, both the leeches were built by leo in red base before Br1@n_tR@cY came in and was preventing Leo and then me from getting to it. That being said again, I didn't fuck up a leech game and I can understand you being unaware of what was happening but it doesn't justify kicking me later on the instant I came back into the server.

OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

AnA why you kicking voting people out of the server. I hope you get a long ass ban for your stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    AnA why you kicking voting people out of the server. I hope you get a long ass ban for your stupidity.
    I wasn't going to bother posting as I was able to reconnect the first time. He was oblivious of Br1@n_tR@cYs Shenanigans as Leo and myself were in the process of finishing off red base when he came in, so the first time was understandable.

Leech games?

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    Leech games?
    Thats what people generally do between four hours ago and now when the servers empty; It's just now starting to fill back up

Yesterday i played with ana, first he kickvoted me for camping, then complained bout supspamming and then went spec with some other guy and they raged how unfair my triggerbot is ... told me that i'd get banned for sure

Made me sad :C

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    Yesterday i played with ana, first he kickvoted me for camping, then complained bout supspamming and then went spec with some other guy and they raged how unfair my triggerbot is ... told me that i'd get banned for sure

Made me sad :C
    do you see a post here about you?

Nothing new from this pathetic little nolifer.
    I will ban him as soon as I see him. Ana, you better hope someone already did it before I see you.

Thread Information