User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fader

and by the way if you had spectated the entire game you would have seen "Sweet_Girl" inside their flag room hiding in the corner, comboing people who were grabbing..one of the reasons why i was focusing there.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1243237840_spocks-eyebrow.jpg  
    Last edited by kron; 10-01-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Gratz you mastered how to spawnkill waiting 1 second? No excuses I watched you plain as day do it.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Gratz you mastered how to spawnkill waiting 1 second? No excuses I watched you plain as day do it.
    oh okay, should i wait 5 seconds then? how about 10? why even put a mod on there like that if spawn killing is so arbitrary to you.

their team was getting wrecked because their players were bad, no other reason. and you clearly didnt watch the player i just mentioned in my previous post or you would have seen him/her crouching in their flag room in the corner.

The mods and admins can only spec one person at a time. If they see you playing against the rules they'll focus on watching you not other people.

I am only one person fader when someone is complaining about A CERTAIN PLAYER I am going to focus on that "PLAYER" you were laming you were busted deal with it.

Why would I watch someone else when you were clearly spawn killing them whats the point to see them die 10 times in a row by u standing still infront of there base spamming combos?

Yea that's real smooth.

I wasn't "spamming" combos. I was looking into their window, watching which exit they were walking towards and shot accordingly.

If I really thought I was doing something against the rules, I wouldn't be here trying to defend myself. Yeah, I've spawn killed before but I was under the impression that now, due to people being immune to damage when they spawn, it was no longer an issue. That one second of immunity is huge-not sure why you're downplaying it.

The point I'm trying to make is that if I was breaking rules, it was unintentional. Assuming the ban isn't permanent, I'll play differently on that map in the future.

It shouldn't be permanent. There should be a time / map limit

Thread Information