User Tag List

Thread: Help

Help

Okay, so I'm having a major issue with my map - the spawns aren't working right. Blue team can spawn in red base and vice versa. I've checked multiple times and the numbers for the teams under 'PlayerStart' are correct. Game type is CTFGame, so I don't know why they're not working right. Does anyone know why this happens?

Playerstart teamnumber=0, i think is red ,and =1 is blue

I know that. I've checked about ten times now, lol. They're still not working right.

You've added the spawnpoints to each teams base?

Yeah.

I would help you Muffin, but I know nothing of map-making.

I would just open up another of your maps and compare stuff, or even an older version of the one you're working on when spawns worked? Might help.

The only thing I can think of is setting the spawn points for each team correctly with the correct team allocations....it *should* work....lol and I know you've said you have done that already.

That never happened to me but I think, whereas if you put one player start in your map, that player start works for both teams, now if you put two players starts (0 and 1) and ps0 is fucked (inside earth or something) ps1 works for both teams, I think maybe this is happening
    Try remove all of them, and put again in texture view (you can spin but dont move up or down, player starts dont need to be attached to the floor)

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    Okay, so I'm having a major issue with my map - the spawns aren't working right. Blue team can spawn in red base and vice versa. I've checked multiple times and the numbers for the teams under 'PlayerStart' are correct. Game type is CTFGame, so I don't know why they're not working right. Does anyone know why this happens?
    Maybe you mixed up the "flagbases" Maybe you but the team0-flagbase with team1 spawn points, Thats the only thing i can think of, that could make this error happen.

Thread Information