User Tag List

Lightbulb MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL IMPROVEMENTS II

1. EMP warning displays for split second and the Incoming Nuke warning takes over. They have been clashing with each other since day 1 - heavily needs to be fixed
    2. EMP should have a time limit
    3. Enable upgrading & repairing of buildings from a distance, similar to how we can upgrade & repair players from a distance
    4. Level 5 buildings should be darker than level 0 buildings to be able to quickly identify what needs upgrading.. Or have Level 0 items 5X brighter so that they return to the current colour when fully upgraded

Hmmm...
    1)I like A LOT that idea
    2)I don't really understand that
    3)50% like - 50% dislike: I like it because its true, but I feel it like ''uncomfortable''
    4)I like that idea but I'd prefer instead of darkness or brightness; a minimal size difference, OR like in team beacon, but using little numbers, that would be great, because darkness and brightness is VERY, BUT VERY annoying :/

Wow, maybe weed is actually good... or the lack of it

Anyways could be something else than brightness, for example if they are at lvl 0 the buildings dont move, and as you up them they will (as normally would)

Time limit dont know since think about the maps where its used the most (simplex, mcswartzly, orbital), once both bases are built its kinda hard for attackers
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

1-EMP warning displays for split second and the Incoming Nuke warning takes over. They have been clashing with each other since day 1 - heavily needs to be fixed

- Agree

2-EMP should have a time limit

- What time? 5 minutes?

3-Enable upgrading & repairing of buildings from a distance, similar to how we can upgrade & repair players from a distance

-No, lol, repair from distance is bad, this will fuck the flame, emp and make too hard for enemy kill some buids at places unprotected... you too can defend the core against nukes and repair just aiming for it, really not good.

4-Level 5 buildings should be darker than level 0 buildings to be able to quickly identify what needs upgrading.. Or have Level 0 items 5X brighter so that they return to the current colour when fully upgraded

- no coments, for me it does not matter

Can anybody explain me what do you mean with ''time limit''??

a time period of which it needs to be done in ..-time limit. Exemple: Get this scrub a definition immediately for him to look dumb.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    the buildings have health ratios as well as upgrade levels and what ru is needed for the next level in that building, what more could you want? srsly?

the other ideas are good

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    the buildings have health ratios as well as upgrade levels and what ru is needed for the next level in that building, what more could you want? srsly?

the other ideas are good
    lol yeah, you're right,plus, siege has some kind of special long distance recognize (is it well spelled? xDD).
    I said it before and I say it again, The first idea HAS to be done... I have no doubts, HAS to be done

How about make the nuke warning only appear once every 3 seconds? Surely you'll know enough when it says incoming nuker once so you can set yourself up? Or make the EMP warning show up somewhere else on your screen so they don't overlap...

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    How about make the nuke warning only appear once every 3 seconds? Surely you'll know enough when it says incoming nuker once so you can set yourself up? Or make the EMP warning show up somewhere else on your screen so they don't overlap...
    freeze is right... and you need remove that nuke inc console message spam

Thread Information