User Tag List

Thread: To everyone

To everyone

I really want to say thanks to @Higor & @|uK|SilverWing for all their work around here. Yes, some of Higor's work has brought round bugs and teams that had 20-4 lol but I have to say man, I really appreciate your work, and so do a lot of people.

Thank you both for developing siege and making it a better experience for the public. Thank you for your hard work and efforts and probably countless discussions and head bashing on the table.

The true meaning of a community is when people come together and input their efforts to make for a good experience and I have to say...over the years, we are slowly but surely getting there.

@|uK|Shiva thanks for your help in funding the servers and also the donators who use our donation module regularly or irregularly, even for 5$, every bit helps! I'm still wanting to know who the anonymous is that donates. Who are you???

Shout out to @.seVered.][ too appreciate your work. You are a true advocate for siege, constantly snagging the new players and offering them help and advice.

Shout to Aussie, viper and the rest of the moderator team for instagib. I know you guys might feel a bit lonely at times because we are mostly a siege based community, but without you guys, our instagib servers would not be so well moderated. I just wish we could engage some of the instagibbers to take part here somehow....

And to the rest of the siege moderator team, you guys are truly brilliant! When you guys make decisions. I know I can rest assured know there has been no bias or abuse. For that, I thank you.

@Reb - for your hard work in promoting MLSG and also your consistent and persistent nagging that we should get one going.

To the most important people....the public - Thanks for your continued participation here at both the forums and servers. Without you guys, we would have no one to serve
    Last edited by SAM; 10-09-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

i have tears in my eyes!

I LOVE U SAM *HUGS*

hahahaha Moskva xD
    U kill me LOL

<3

Awwww. Thank you Sam for your hard work too!!!

long live the uk siege

Shout out to @.seVered.][ too appreciate your work. You are a true advocate for siege, constantly snagging the new players and offering them help and advice.
    I can second this, I'm not the most experienced player in any way, but as soon as he found out that we are from the same town he quickly offered lots of help and improved my siege game and for that I thank you.

Thread Information