User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninjitsu

yo shots, beat this;

Red was stacked and had some of the most annoying queers I've ever seen they but still lost miserably. Held a 10x holy shit but didn't demo rec if you don't believe ask ACF who was in spec.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    reason for a ban from that screenshot have fun with a 1000 match ban as well deepack

damn im feeling nice today

oh btw ACF im going to catch up with you as well. Yes im aware of what you did on the server today.
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 10-13-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks for the screenshot deepack! ahahahaha get benched.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 10-13-2012 at 08:19 PM.

are you retareded deepak posting that screenie? you racist, immature piece of shit

please erase these dicks for life.... 1000 is far too lenient IMO
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 10-13-2012 at 08:28 PM.

I actually WATCHED the demo, and I really didn't see him boosting people that much. I did see Bira complaining about Ninjitsu SEVERAL times when he was NO WHERE near BIRA. I saw people boosting HIM, and him boosting back. I saw Ninjitsu make a Super Container in the core, upgrade it, and repair the core. I saw him boosting people across the mid (which is normal team tactic). Not sure if this ban is justified just by the Demo.

severed just leave it, i don't have to justify myself and say 'it wasn't me' playing in the server today, although it wasn't ACF decided to come to my house today and 'have a little fun' while i was away. Don't care as to who believes me or who doesn't i'll stick with the ban np. If ACF can man up and say it was him ofcourse.

--- Updated ---

BlaZe i'll keep the 500 match ban because i left my pc unauthorized my fault. Can up ban to 1000 if you like i'll mind that on behalf of ACF.

Dammit deepack, you should have at least grabbed a couple of times before taking the SS.

PD: Don't disagree about the queer thing tho.

PD2: Vatiko, that's why my profile is protected with a 30 chars long password.
    i'm exaggerating, it's 22 chars long.
    Last edited by Higor; 10-14-2012 at 12:03 AM.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

As a witness I can say it was ACF boosting the people as he hopped into TS almost celebrating that he got Vatiko banned and @|uK|Krikor was there as well and can say the same
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

--- Updated ---

Whole SXC banned in a single post?
    Oh damn.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Vatiko// View Post
    severed just leave it, i don't have to justify myself and say 'it wasn't me' playing in the server today, although it wasn't ACF decided to come to my house today and 'have a little fun' while i was away. Don't care as to who believes me or who doesn't i'll stick with the ban np. If ACF can man up and say it was him ofcourse.[COLOR="Red"]
    ACF is BANNED from the forum until the 27th of October, so he can't come say ANYTHING... Perhaps ACF needs a ban also... just send me a PM with his ClientID and IP ...I'll handle the rest. *wink

Thread Information