User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Ninjitsu

  1. #21
    Banned Deepack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    penisland
    Posts
    367
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    reason for a ban from that screenshot have fun with a 1000 match ban as well deepack

    damn im feeling nice today

    oh btw ACF im going to catch up with you as well. Yes im aware of what you did on the server today.
    The point of that SS was to show the world highest frags in combo record not the name. Plus, I've heard you say the N word many times quit actin it's a big deal cuz I'm sure every one has used that word more than once in their life. I re edit the name and added "sand" to it thus it's not a bannable offence.

    --- Updated ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Dammit deepack, you should have at least grabbed a couple of times before taking the SS.

    PD: Don't disagree about the queer thing tho.

    PD2: Vatiko, that's why my profile is protected with a 30 chars long password.
    i'm exaggerating, it's 22 chars long.
    Well, that's how they got the first cap cause I tried to push up a few times but my D was to weak so the FC escaped to mid and with multiple covers got the first cap. That's why I sticked to D.

  2. #22
    Killing Spree Vatiko//'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto ON, Canada
    Posts
    224
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Dammit deepack, you should have at least grabbed a couple of times before taking the SS.

    PD: Don't disagree about the queer thing tho.

    PD2: Vatiko, that's why my profile is protected with a 30 chars long password.
    i'm exaggerating, it's 22 chars long.
    My profile is left on because i have a mom and sister that require the pc whenever im not home, so i have no choice but to leave it on. Making a second account is an option but i heard it slowers the pc.

  3. #23
    Banned Deepack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    penisland
    Posts
    367
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    are you retareded deepak posting that screenie? you racist, immature piece of shit

    please erase these dicks for life.... 1000 is far too lenient IMO
    wtf? who's this random faggot ass clown posting on a topic that doesn't involve him lmao. stfu b4 I get ACF to shit pon ya face, real talks.

  4. #24
    Moderator ][X][~FLuKE~][X]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,367
    Country:
    doesnt involve me?... read the second post.

    if you had brains you would be dangerous.

  5. #25
    Rampage ~Viper]LtD[~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    275
    Country:
    @ Mister deepack. Even think about doing such a thing again on the insta servers, and your getting another ban. Not in matches, but in months. Roger?

  6. #26
    Whicked Sick Keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,352
    Country:
    Oh i see now you were that annoying lame guy... makes sense

  7. #27
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,263
    Country:
    All three banned 1k matches. Learn how to behave.

  8. #28
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,859
    yeah ive used the n word before, and theres a time and place to use it that being when people are having a jokey banter laugh, the reason for your ban was not because of your player name even though in hindsight maybe you deserve a longer ban then 1000, if you actually saw the ban reason you might learn something, but i highly doubt that seeing as how dumb you and your cousins can be

  9. #29
    Banned Deepack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    penisland
    Posts
    367
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    @ Mister deepack. Even think about doing such a thing again on the insta servers, and your getting another ban. Not in matches, but in months. Roger?
    your that v1viper guy right? If you are then LMFAO.

    --- Updated ---

    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    yeah ive used the n word before, and theres a time and place to use it that being when people are having a jokey banter laugh, the reason for your ban was not because of your player name even though in hindsight maybe you deserve a longer ban then 1000, if you actually saw the ban reason you might learn something, but i highly doubt that seeing as how dumb you and your cousins can be
    okay Blaze, enough of your bullshit. Let's play 1v1 deck 16 zp on one of your servers. 1000 fuckin matches for just a SS and banned by a midget just pisses me off you have no excuses for backing down now like you did with Vatiko.

  10. #30
    Whicked Sick UNrealshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,729
    You sound upset Deepack.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •