User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I think I'm getting better...

I don't mind if it really take a full year to be a complete good player in iCTF... I'd like to show my process on how I'm doing. (Regardless I played many times, I just take a few screen shots and explain my adventure!)

Ok, starting from bad screen shot... I think... hehehe.
    Don't think I have any comment here... just took the screen shot for some odd reason.

Here joining on the US servers hoping it would get populated... and in this game play I pretty much learned more of an idea (I don't usually use team speak or team say but giving gesture or command I do once in awhile, and following someone and finding out what they are trying to do, etc. and what is there to do...) on how to score in the teaming to cap the flag.

This is funny... I mentioned this in my introduction that I love to grab the flag... LOL

Another fun grabbing and getting totally raped in a small map. Here is where I start trying to pick up on how to defend and what to do to get a few caps, teehee!

Oh this one might be random but I like to invite a friend to play with me, [FuN]Skuller. And another of grabbing-the-flag-spam-pic-LOL

Thinking I'm starting to get better a little bit.

Another randomness of fun, there was 2 on the other team and I was by myself, they took turn to 1v1 me...lol...oh dear me haha. Then more popping in to play. Too funny!

Just thought I'd take a screen shot thinking I got the most cookie I've earned right now... Really don't understand how they work regardless thinking they might be there just for the frag/point I guess? Anyhow, I love cookies too... especially chocolates... yummy!

That is all I have for now. Until more to be posted later... teehee!

Pugs > pubs. If you really wanna try your skills that is. Or... we can do some 1v1s for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Pugs > pubs. If you really wanna try your skills that is. Or... we can do some 1v1s for fun.
    Not really sure what is Pugs/pubs. But as far for trying out skill and 1v1s, really not my thing... I just like team work and TDM much better.

Pugs is pickup games typically 10 players 5v5 instagib CTF. 100speed. 2 people are captains and pick teams outta the 8 player pool. There are also ITDM games in #IPUG. ICTF is the most popular pug mod played the 2nd most is ITDM. There are other mods they play all of which are instagib. Though one is "sdom" known as shock domination.

http://webchat.globalgamers.net/?channels=globalgamers Channels: #IPUG (Instagib pugs) #MLSG (for siege) if your east coast its pretty dead in the mornings till 12-3ish in the afternoon normally the europeans are around at that time and a pug may start early. MIRC is what most people use but what I linked is pretty easy to setup till you download mIRC unless you are familiar with it or have someone help you set it up.

Though the #iPUG channel doesn't use Zeroping they use Newnet basicly a improved version of Zeroping no movement lag even if you have a 300ping unless you have packetloss then it gets a little weird.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 10-16-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Some settings that may help a tiny bit;
    Gore off.
    weapon hidden.
    decals off.
    1v1's with players better than you is a good was to improve, its better than pubs where you have a retard chasing you across the whole map for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Gore off.
    weapon hidden.
    decals off.
    1v1's with players better than you is a good was to improve, its better than pubs where you have a retard chasing you across the whole map for no reason.
    Gore off. I think I'll reconsider this especially in small maps... big/mid sized map I look at where they are died at so I don't go there lol.
    weapon hidden. Yep, mine is hidden.
    decals off. Could been reconsider when it's in small maps but I do take took at these stuff becase... well... some of my things to do hehe.

You should totally check out #ipug! I have a lot of fun playing with those guys. A lot of skilled players pug there and its a great way to practice

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Gore off.
    weapon hidden.
    decals off.
    ''Gore off'' that's SOOOO uncomfortable xDD

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    HAHA 1v1... you just like to torment people don't you? One question I have about PUGS, do you need TeamSpeak?

In some you do(ctf,dom), but in itdm you don't.

Thread Information