User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

seVered's admin abuse

So , I just joined the server and wanted to have a quick match. they were playing leech. We had 8 players (including me) so i decided to end leech since we had more than 6 players. As i started nuking.. seVered (probably the only mod present at that time) banned me for no reason.

If he wanted to play leech and is gonna abuse his admin rights like this, I request you guys to take an action against him.

Ya, and what action might that be, Banny? Everyone agreed to continue, except you... as usual. However, I did not realize the match was 45 minutes into over time and I removed your 1 match ban. Which is my choice to enforce if the leech is AGREED by the majority.

I took a Poll, you lost.

--- Updated ---

And of course, the next match starts... where's Banny?

Clearly just wanted to Ruin it for everyone else. Not a Team Player.

hahaha sufferin

-No Leech Games w/ over 6 players
    -You may end a Leech Game with over 6 players
    -Do not destroy Leeches (Ban for 2 match)*
    -Do not EMP/Neutron unless other team agrees (Ban for 2 match)*

you said everyone agreed to play leech well i dont know but i dont see where you have to ask people. because you dont have to ask people if theres more then 6 players you can end it simple as that.
    Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 10-29-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Banny is not 'right'. If everyone agreed to carry on leech and play proper match next map then sev is right to kick him. Why should one person spoile 7 peoples fun?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Banny is not 'right'. If everyone agreed to carry on leech and play proper match next map then sev is right to kick him. Why should one person spoile 7 peoples fun?
    so? doesnt matter its not in the rules!.
    and if its true it should in the rules section but as far as its not in the rules section is it not valid.
    Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 10-29-2012 at 06:02 AM.

Firstly severed, i told u i am ending this because we had more than 6 players and i wanted to play a proper match. The server is not meant for leech.

also your asking where am i after the leech? You wasted my 30 mins by imposing a useless ban and then apologizing that it was ur mistake. GREAT isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    -No Leech Games w/ over 6 players
    -You may end a Leech Game with over 6 players
    -Do not destroy Leeches (Ban for 2 match)*
    -Do not EMP/Neutron unless other team agrees (Ban for 2 match)*

you said everyone agreed to play leech well i dont know but i dont see where you have to ask people. because you dont have to ask people if theres more then 6 players you can end it simple as that.
    So ban "fakeanal" for EMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Firstly severed, i told u i am ending this because we had more than 6 players and i wanted to play a proper match. The server is not meant for leech.

also your asking where am i after the leech? You wasted my 30 mins by imposing a useless ban and then apologizing that it was ur mistake. GREAT isn't it.

lmfao severed looks like you have no right at all to ban banny he said he was gonna end it and u just said "ha ha ha!" "cool" damn dude thats so not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    lmfao severed looks like you have no right at all to ban banny he said he was gonna end it and u just said "ha ha ha!" "cool" damn dude thats so not cool.
    Actually, yes as a Server Moderator I do have the right to Ban players and if you read further down, you can see that my words were not related to Banny's at all. I was talking about the Boosters that were built in an interesting pattern.

Clearly you can see the kick messages for Banny and fakeanal, I did apologize and remove the 1 match ban (damn, so not cool 1 match), because the match was already 45 minutes into overtime. I was not aware of this because I had only been on the server for a few minutes before Banny got there.

The term ABUSE is defined as "improper or excessive use or treatment". There was no improper or excessive use or treatment, except from Banny.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by !DEAD View Post
    So ban "fakeanal" for EMP.
    He didn't EMP?

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post

There was no 30 minutes either, it was only a few minutes look at the time on your post and the time on screenshot. You came right back to cry about my "ABUSE" and the Ban was already removed because I checked the overtime status.

Last I checked... you do not determine what the server is MEANT for.
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 10-29-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Thread Information