User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    banny is right for me lol
    that is a siege server for normal games, if EVERYONE want leech ok, no problem, but if 1 want play a normal and fun siege game he should be allowed for finish the leech... not allowed when the game has unless 6? ok, siege with 6 or 7players is fair, but 8 or more no problem

its a server for public, not pug.... leech games give something to those still learning siege and allows them to have builds they would normally never experience, this keeps the server populated and that is what is important, not your personal preference of gamestyle.

stop being selfish and think of others instead of yourself, everyone has the right to have a fun game, leech or not, only those who take the game to serious complain about leech games, simply because they hate not having the upper hand and looking the best because the newer players can build the same as them.

I think the leech rules should be removed or fixed, I will say a few ideas when I have the time. I have played so many leech games and when one person join and rest want to go on, we dont really have an option to go on even if everyone else will. Because in the rules, it says you can end the leech when its more then 6 players on the server. Yes it sucks, to play for long and leeching and then someone decide to ruin it. But rules are rules, and thats why they should be taken away for now.

I think its bad that you banned him for one game, imo he didn't do anything wrong because this is the rules we are suppose to follow even if the majority wins.

Banny, you could of said lets end this game normally now because we are more then 6 players and I want to play a normal game now.So all the builds they made including nukes, they could of use it to play a normal game.

just my 2 cents.

I am not being selfish. If they really want to learn theres always a pug server where they can practice. I know Public is meant for all but it is meant for decent games not for fun or leeches. Yeah if there are 3-4 people i have no objection in fact i'd contribute in leech too but if we have 7 odd players why not play a match rather than wasting time in leech and ultimately some noob makes an EMP and that hardwork is in vain.

@fleece : i did tell them im ending this game. I didn't emp/neutron. simply rocket cannon the core

YES. EMP WITH NEUTRON.

If there was a poll , then i disagree with Banny. If 7 people are having 1 is not, then it's not to hard to leave the server until it's over. I don't enjoy leech but i remember i was curious for couple of times
    how does it look and i believe some others are as well. It's also good for practice and even for some noobs that don't know how to reach pug server.
    7 > 1 .. and this is public server so let the majority decide imo

Banny look your first ss, Dead, Severed, ultr@ spent more than 150 minutes of their lifes building a strong base and you with 0 minutes comes to ruin that?
    That happened to me a while ago, I was looking for 1vs1 and the other guy was saying Leech? leech leech... LeecH LeEch!! leecH ? I say (omg is retard so) ok... lets leech and then like 6 people suddenly appeared, I ruin the game and chiseller ban me for 12 matches (or something like that) so my ban was right? not technically, because more than 6 players bla blah... but right, if I were an admin, I would put more than 12 matches, 200 maybe. I think leech is like niven, most of the time few people want to play leech, few people want to play niven (like 2 votes and niven`s won, CHIMP and some other retard) and some other coincidences that I will not name because is not relevant, I was just saying, the fact here is you can't allow ruin the game and ban for ruin the game, In the other hand I think is somewhat like imposible avoid to the empers and neutroners in leech public games so the rule is like "every leech game someone need to get banned" so greate, is fun to see them getting kicked or banned.
    just remove that rule and perma ban for severed ahah hi severed how are you (:
    w5ykj

I swear if some admin like blaze would've ended it like this you wouldn't have the balls to say like your doing it to me. And I did nothing wrong. there was nothing mentioned about others agreeing. I wanted to play a match and we had enough for a fair game. Also it was overtime means they had 80 mins of leech already. What you are expecting? 160 mins more??... sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    I am not being selfish. If they really want to learn theres always a pug server where they can practice. I know Public is meant for all but it is meant for decent games not for fun or leeches. Yeah if there are 3-4 people i have no objection in fact i'd contribute in leech too but if we have 7 odd players why not play a match rather than wasting time in leech and ultimately some noob makes an EMP and that hardwork is in vain.

@fleece : i did tell them im ending this game. I didn't emp/neutron. simply rocket cannon the core
    Yes, that's what someone being selfish ALWAYS SAYS, I'm NOT BEING SELFISH. Several players told you to stop, and several even got a kick vote in, so don't play innocent. You knew what you were doing. Your a ruthless killer and you came here TO FIGHT... and I want to see you keep coming back.

Didn't I already state that the match was long overdue, and people should move on... OH, I said that while you were posting about my ABUSE... It wasn't ABUSE and your weren't "wrong", but it did generate some activity. Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by fleecey|uK| View Post
    I think the leech rules should be removed or fixed, I will say a few ideas when I have the time. I have played so many leech games and when one person join and rest want to go on, we dont really have an option to go on even if everyone else will. Because in the rules, it says you can end the leech when its more then 6 players on the server. Yes it sucks, to play for long and leeching and then someone decide to ruin it. But rules are rules, and thats why they should be taken away for now.

I think its bad that you banned him for one game, imo he didn't do anything wrong because this is the rules we are suppose to follow even if the majority wins.

Banny, you could of said lets end this game normally now because we are more then 6 players and I want to play a normal game now.So all the builds they made including nukes, they could of use it to play a normal game.

just my 2 cents.
    When I play leeches that you help set up, you tend to keep the leech game running smoothly by disallowing people from ruining it even with more than six players.

If I were a lawyer, I would say that neither you or Severed act according to the written server rules when you do this and that Banny is within his rights to complain. However, it is also clear that if the majority is having fun with a leech game, they should be allowed to continue in peace until that changes. It appears that the written rules concerning leeches should be changed to keep situations like this from happening again.

Is it possible that a redirect option for players who want to leech can be provided? Suppose it's a slow night, like when I set up the leech game in question - if there are only four players or some such, the server will provide information and a redirect option to join the pug server for the purpose of leeching if the pug server is empty. The pug server would handle setting up/enforcing leech games and provide its own redirect option to the public server once enough players have joined it. Is it technically possible or desirable for the servers to be set up in this way?
    Last edited by Scourge; 10-29-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Thread Information