User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Transfer leech requests to pug server?
    Possible.

Like copying all the builds in a map, then joining the players from the leech game into the other server.

Hell, this could give us a method to recover a game from a crash if well developed.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

It's funny.
    Fleece pointed out so many times that the leech rules were laughable at best, yet no one gave a fuck. That's why fleece nor me banned anyone who screwed up leech games with more than 6 people. Crsk, your ban was either before those rules or there weren't 6 people on the server.
    But suddenly, severed decided to change the rules himself because he found himself at the receiving end.
    Banny didn't do anything wrong, he just followed the rules and how they were being enforced for the past 6+ months(?).
    Like I said, funny.
    Last edited by |uK|chiseller; 10-29-2012 at 06:55 PM.

A set or PERMANENT rules, would be good for siege. Seems to be !Rules dont work.
    Maybe make a Message about rules, When you enter sever, A Message pops up(like a Windowed PM) And you must AGREE To the rules in order to play, If you agree to rules and break them. Consequences shall be taken for those actions. That way you HAVE To see the rules in order to play.

-Maybe you don't like it buts it's a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Crsk, your ban was either before those rules or there weren't 6 people on the server.
    II heard about that rule because fleecey was saying "so, the rule say: with more than 6 players we can ruin the leech game, just saying" I see she is a moderator and I see more than 6 players (I have fucking proofs!) and Holy Shit! leech telefraged

That was a Chiseller not updated? God, forgive him for his sins
    w5ykj

pub is not for leech.
    /thread

It's funny.
    Fleece pointed out so many times that the leech rules were laughable at best, yet no one gave a fuck. That's why fleece nor me banned anyone who screwed up leech games with more than 6 people. Crsk, your ban was either before those rules or there weren't 6 people on the server.
    But suddenly, severed decided to change the rules himself because he found himself at the receiving end.
    Banny didn't do anything wrong, he just followed the rules and how they were being enforced for the past 6+ months(?).
    Like I said, funny.
    Just LOLed

Glad i left so I don't have to fix this problem.

Explain what is "Leech"? Idlers? Newbies?

It's funny.
    Like I said, funny.
    I didn't CHANGE anything... I only made it LOOK better on the page, the rules are still the same. and he wasn't banned, basically he was kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed//*. View Post
    A set or PERMANENT rules, would be good for siege. Seems to be !Rules dont work.
    Maybe make a Message about rules, When you enter sever, A Message pops up(like a Windowed PM) And you must AGREE To the rules in order to play, If you agree to rules and break them. Consequences shall be taken for those actions. That way you HAVE To see the rules in order to play.

I agree with Disturbed here if people agree to tick the box that they agree they should be punished accordingly to the rule that they broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed//*. View Post

i also want to add if this is gonna happen can someone translate it to spanish, so people can choose which language they want.

Thread Information