User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Killing Spree UcHiHa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    200
    ="text-align:left"> Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Your typical [R] member:

    No offense.
    LeL He is not [R] since like 8 months......
    He only has the tag on this forum cuz he created this account before he went out from R.
    If you are not an admin abuser, your not an admin.


  2. #22
    Super Moderator |uK|Chronox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Barranquilla, Colombia
    Posts
    861
    Can I close this now ?

    This is just a flame war.
    Need a new signature.

  3. #23
    Moderator |uK|kenneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,502
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by UcHiHa View Post
    LeL He is not [R] since like 8 months......
    He only has the tag on this forum cuz he created this account before he went out from R.
    @SAM can u rename [R]^Dikhan to Dikhan looks like hes not R anymore

  4. #24
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,870
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    @SAM can u rename [R]^Dikhan to Dikhan looks like hes not R anymore
    Done

  5. #25
    Killing Spree Dikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    LOL

    THAT DEDICATED


  6. #26
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,870
    Country:
    Yes. Very. We don't like cheaters. I've kicked people off the admin team for using cheats. How much tolerance do you think I havr for cheaters? -200% '
    Last edited by SAM; 11-03-2012 at 09:55 AM.

  7. #27
    Killing Spree Dikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    SRLY??

    oh i cant believed !!!!

    joajoajoajoa

  8. #28
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,629
    oh btw

    apparently dikhan has been on a removing spree for the past few days since his ban, ive been informed that the player "you" has been doing this, this being you as it was 6 minutes ago to this post that you removed more shit because you are banned

    have fun with a permanent ban, can we ban this idiot properly now please.

    190.70.73.175 you 2012-11-03 19:34:58
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 CHEEMP 2012-11-03 17:16:29
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 2 2012-11-03 17:14:10
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 /A\*D/Khan 2012-11-03 05:55:32
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 D/Khan 2012-10-31 00:02:34
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 |D)-|K||H|/A\|N| 2012-10-29 21:54:03
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 /A\*{B}*(C)*|D)* 2012-10-29 00:06:49
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 /A\*{B}*(C)* 2012-10-27 08:18:15
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 [-D-]>D/Khan 2012-10-10 01:09:17

  9. #29
    The Big Ticket Moskva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Siege Hall of Fame
    Posts
    2,338
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    oh btw

    apparently dikhan has been on a removing spree for the past few days since his ban, ive been informed that the player "you" has been doing this, this being you as it was 6 minutes ago to this post that you removed more shit because you are banned

    have fun with a permanent ban, can we ban this idiot properly now please.

    190.70.73.175 you 2012-11-03 19:34:58
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 CHEEMP 2012-11-03 17:16:29
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 2 2012-11-03 17:14:10
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 /A\*D/Khan 2012-11-03 05:55:32
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 D/Khan 2012-10-31 00:02:34
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 |D)-|K||H|/A\|N| 2012-10-29 21:54:03
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 /A\*{B}*(C)*|D)* 2012-10-29 00:06:49
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 /A\*{B}*(C)* 2012-10-27 08:18:15
    [Colombia / unknown] 190.70.73.175 [-D-]>D/Khan 2012-10-10 01:09:17

    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

  10. #30
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,870
    Country:
    Permed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Banned by chamberfly for some "exploit"
    By skaarj_dulog in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2015, 11:03 AM
  2. Banned for "camping"
    By The Cybernator in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:12 AM
  3. admin player "lol" dming respect rules
    By frog in forum zp| [====] [PURE] [INSTAGIB] [UK] [US] [====]
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 10:17 AM
  4. admin faggot hiding by nick " testing " banme
    By ramlinux in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 08:31 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •