User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

ban ID:***** i dont understand!

hi i got the same message in my consol (BAN ID:M1703) ive been playing all morning and no problems. but when i joined a map (Duku) i got disconnected and my consol opened saying "BAN ID:M1703" but i dont understand why! duku was one of the first maps i played and then i played diff maps then duku again and this happened. i can spectate the game but when i connect as player it disconnects me :S! and i dont use cheats

--- Updated ---

and i dont get a message saying "you have been banned etc etc etc" all it says is "BAN ID: M1703"

will some one answer me please ive been playing all morning with no problems andthen im banned!

:/
    Your ban hasn't given a reason so I cannot tell you why. Will have to wait for an admin to have a look.

but what i dont understand though is aussie, ive been playing ALL morning and everything has been fine, untill we all went to play duku then i got message in consol saying you have been banned ban id:m1703 i got no warning or anything just booted from sever and its the only sever i play on and you know i dont cheat on it cos ive played with you alot

--- Updated ---

some of the admin are very unfair they should not have their admin powers, sorry but they shouldn't,, like i got kicked for ne reason (no reason was given and no warning or getting told what i was doing rong) its very strange how its been perfectly fine all morning and now this

i read another post about "BAN id:" apparently it means youve been caught cheating! :O but if that was the case how come i wasnt banned from the minute i started playing insted of banning me nearly 2 hours into playing:/ i have no cheats aim bots,wall hacks, what ever els you can get. thats what i dont understand

--- Updated ---

will someone just please lift this ban its the only game i play and only sever i play on, they had no reason to ban me.

Hi jester. First of all calm down, the admins can't be around every minute so no need to spam the thread. Having this ban id means you have been caught cheating, I THINK. I'm not sure, but I'm sure an admin will help you out as soon as possible. Be patient!

*edit*
    Last caught cheater: nM.JeStEr on 2012-11-06 08:57:19

I guess logs will be posted soon.
    Last edited by ~Viper]LtD[~; 11-06-2012 at 10:38 AM.

but what if i cheated how come it took nearly 2 hours to be banned by ACE instead of banning me as soon as possible and it cant be a ban for cheating when i have no cheats on my computer what so ever ive been playing ut for ages and i havnt had a ban fro cheating,, so yea *no reason was given for ban" so that is my point NO reason was given for banning me! i have not had this problem before! and now all of a suden im banned for cheating ^o)! when i havnt cheated. but like i said ive been playing all morning and nothing happend untill i played Duku then all of a suden *BANG* im banned!

Least it gives other people on the server a break from your back shooting, arsing and spawn killing while they sort it out - small mercies eh? :P

and sorry for spamming but it really is pissing me off, that admins can just throw bans at people with out reason! example *ME*!

--- Updated ---

wtf khem! i dont ass run yea i have back shot but no more if you have seen me play recently

--- Updated ---

sorry but last time i checked rules it didnt say nothing about spawnkilling lol

Isn't it ACE that bans with those ids not admins?

Thread Information