User Tag List

View Poll Results: Vote for the maps you will like to play in this season of MLSG III

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Braveheart Ultimate

5 11.36%
  • Badneighbours

10 22.73%
  • [C]Bedrooms

20 45.45%
  • Lavasiege

8 18.18%
  • Relentless

17 38.64%
  • Simplex

22 50.00%
  • BlueCommand

5 11.36%
  • Burning2012

6 13.64%
  • BridgeXL

7 15.91%
  • FaceSPAWNKILLFREE

17 38.64%
  • Icepost

8 18.18%
  • MasteroidGUSED (Edit)

2 4.55%
  • McSwartzly2004

14 31.82%
  • Firepot

22 50.00%
  • Kanjar

23 52.27%
  • Hydro16

24 54.55%
  • Ronsico

8 18.18%
  • Atmospheric

15 34.09%
  • Electroshock

7 15.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

MLSG III :: Map List and Map Selection

So Moskva and me have looked at the map list on the server, we have selected 8 maps that will for sure be in this season of MLSG (listed below). I have included a poll in this thread, please vote on the map you would like the play this season. ONLY votes that will be counted will be players who have joined this season of MLSG. Your vote will contribute to some discussions that the admin team will have towards finalizing the map list before the draft begins.

Map section:-

In this season of MLSG, each round of the regular season, captains will have to pick a map from a pool of 3 maps (in some cases 4 maps) that will be dedicated for that week. For example, in week one the map pool will consist of Bathrooms, Clarion, Blackriver2a. Each captain will pick one map that they will like to play that week. If both captains pick the same map, the admin will allow both teams to resubmit their map selection. If both teams decide not to change their map selection, that map will be played twice. However, if both teams change their maps pick but end up picking the same map once again, the map that was selected by both teams initially will be the first map played and the map that was selected by both teams the second time will be the second map played for the match. The team listed first on the site will have their map pick played first and the second team will pick the team colour side.

Each week of the regular season will have 3 different maps. The reason on why we are implementing this new map section is because in previous seasons some maps where not played. Also Siege is about teamwork and not about who has the better sniper team. By playing different maps each week we can see which team has the better team work, siege building skill, and knowledge skill.
    In playoffs teams will pick from all the maps like the past two seasons and map selection will not be reset in finals (credit to Global Unreal for this idea). This way teams will strategies their path to victory.

Map List:-
    1)Bathrooms Fixed
    2)MinicivilWar (edit where blue core is fixed)
    3)Bluevember
    4)Orbital
    5)Blackriver2a
    6)Butchered
    7)Clarion[SwS]
    8)([MFN])-ParadiseValley (need some edits)
    Last edited by SilverWing; 11-06-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Bathrooms: sniper
    Minicivil: sniper
    Bluevember: shock, bio.
    Orbital: pulse, shock, rocket.
    BlackRiver: sniper, rocket.
    Butchered: sniper, shock.
    Clarion: sniper, rocket.
    ParadiseValley: sniper.

And you guys wonder why not many ppl didn't get in MLSG II.
    Not voting because I'm not signing up, but I recommend a ripper and flak map.

Ronsico and Kanjar maybe?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

does it even matter which weapon you use? what are you trying to say? oh wait i get it you want an open map where you can ripper spam as fuck.

oh btw bathroomsEQ1 is also known as a ripper spam map.

Suggesting Kanjar and Ronsico for a 5v5 tournament, and you bring up a map not on the list where spam works on 8v8 or greater...

The current map list is unbalanced in favor of a certain kind of player, let's say that the best aimer on your team won't make it to his/her pc the day of the match, what fuck do you do with your defense then?

But I since I'm not playing, I don't care if a team fucks up and votes Minicivil just to get their heads popped the whole game and lose miserably, just giving my two cents to make it a better experience for everyone.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

McSwartzly2004, Ronsico, BlueVember, Kanjar, Simplex, Relentless not exactly all sniper maps, not to mention you dont attack a core with sniper (unless there is braindamage, then its understandable), also, current map list isnt even 50% done, as we're expecting the poll results, now, the maps selected its because those are certainly tournament-material maps, just need to pug and will notice pretty fast about it

To finalize, teams get to choose between the 3 weekly maps set, so its fair for everyone, and mainly so its not the same open maps over and over each week
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

You guys need to start voting.

Remember people you can vote for more than 1 option, cant remember the limit lel

Or should be possible, lol
    Last edited by Moskva; 11-06-2012 at 07:48 PM.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

If you can't deal with the snipers, then you obviously shouldn't be playing MAJOR LEAGUE SIEGE.
    It's for the big boys, so it's okay if you can't handle it.
    I voted for my maps. Which by the way none of consist of sniper whoring around.

I don't see a reason for changing map selection. This plays into sniper players only with 3 maps to choose from. Relentless, braveheart are tele maps that should never be in a tourney. You need maps that implement sniper, shock. Strategy , teamwork etc. Btw captains that sign up should all be the same rank no matter what rank they are.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    does it even matter which weapon you use? what are you trying to say? oh wait i get it you want an open map where you can ripper spam as fuck.

oh btw bathroomsEQ1 is also known as a ripper spam map.
    I agree with kenneth. If you're skilled enough im pretty sure you can even mid air hs on bluevember etc. Yes ofcourse snipers are way too common in open maps still it doesn't matter what weapon we use

Thread Information