Keybinds

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keybinds

Keybinds

Is there a list of the weapon/xloc etc weapon classes that can get be used with GetWeapon?

I ask because my xloc bind doesn't work which I assume is because seige uses a custom one.

To your bind, add "| getweapon sgtranslocator". This will allow you to pull the translocator in both regular UT and in Siege.

This may help ---> Keybinds are there how to use --> https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=fb616...5130AC6CC!3009

Thanks both

this getweapon sgtranslocator is working on new siege for you? after the update this bind is not working here =(

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    this getweapon sgtranslocator is working on new siege for you? after the update this bind is not working here =(
    Someone Go and tell Higor to place old constructor back !!!!!!!!
    New one really sucks.

yes, i really dont know why he changed the constructor, nobody done any complain abount the old one, this new sucks... ok, he is trying improve the siege and everyone thanks so, but this update was bad... ok, it's normal, everyone fails, big games companies do bad updates, he is not different, but now i think is better bring the old constructor back

It's because he makes these changes without asking anybody whether they will like it or not (maybe he asks severed, would explain a lot), there are several unwanted changes he is making, which nobody ever complained about. Constructor/Lagless boosters/Keybind changes/Ape cannon/Positioning of Builds (higher when jumping/lower when crouching)/Changing weapon order.... If it's gonna keep going this way I suggest you just rename this to SiegeHigor&Severed15C so we will never have to play this.

I should have never updated Siege.
    I should have used the visor exploit, the team damage biaser, the glowing nuker and flamer switch, and cheat all my way up on MLSG without anyone realizing...
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    higor you're gonna get this day in day out if you dont start polling and seeing what people want, with that said most changes are good apart from the constructor one keep up the good work though

Thread Information