User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree with freeze. Some teams aren't able to gather potential in the beginning and if their core is already down to 50 and they can only repair it to 90 it is gonna lose their morale even further and then the games going to be shitty.

If this implements we would never see epic comebacks ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    No it's not, most of the games you get to hit the core very early, such as clarion, bathrooms. Once you get it down to 50 they can only repair to 90 for the whole game (and so on...) , other than that it's a ridiculously stupid idea to limit the repairing. Games have been fine the way it is, it's just the balancer (i.e. locking teams from the start) that messes up the majority of the games. Remove the lock on teams, allow teamswitching so that the balancer actually works again, and when teams are unbalanced the players will step in to try and balance teams to have nice game. I've seen less 'noobs' switching to the winning team than complaints about the balancing.

Spiderman's idea: I don't even understand why you want this implemented. Fairness? Fairness for who? The ones that want to drag an everlasting game even further?
    Dude Audiosonic, dont go off topic, if u have want to say about balancer then make new thread instead of confusing others here, we all know there is also a balancer problem thats why 4-way are removed currently.
    And regarding my and other's idea, its logical dude and easy to understand . I dont know why u not getting the point, well fairness for players who playing game from start, mean who spending full 80 mins in game, this idea/suggestions are not to make understand those who left in between. Others understood the same i wrote but dont know why u not ? I respect ur point of view, now let others also to think in the way Higor , Adrian looking in this matter. If u r still confuse then PM me i will explain you more.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 11-08-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Thread Information