User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    :angel:

="text-align:left"> Country:
    this is gonna get consequences if you guys continue this. i think sam putted out this before if you guys cant use your admin/mod abilities in a right way it will be just taken away.
    as i remember sam did this before already (on pug server), so be careful.

oh btw @SAM why does SilverWing still have admin on ts i thought he left uK.

<10:13:56>Connected to Server: Siege Community Teamspeak hosted by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server
    <10:13:56>Powered by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server --------- Want to get the low down on MLSG? Go here: Major League Unreal Tournament FOR MORE INFO!
    <10:14:09>You switched from channel "Main Channel" to "[cspacer02]LEAGUE OF LEGENDS"
    <10:14:09>Channel group "Channel Admin (81)" was assigned to "*ҠЄททЄҬӉ" by Siege Community Teamspeak hosted by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server.
    <10:29:42>"dale*kk" disconnected (leaving)
    <10:29:54>"C0MPL3X" disconnected (leaving)
    <10:47:11>"DaNgErBoY" connected to channel "Main Channel"
    <10:47:50>"DaNgErBoY" disconnected (leaving)
    <11:31:52>"*ҠЄททЄҬӉ" was removed from server group "Server Admin (72)" by "Kutcha`".
    <11:31:54>"Kutcha`" switched from channel "LOL Red Team" to "WAITING/THINKING ABOUT MRS.SW!!! <3"
    <11:31:54>Channel group "Channel Admin (81)" [Inherited from: SilverWing's Silver Room] was assigned to "Kutcha`" by Siege Community Teamspeak hosted by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server.
    <11:31:59>"心慌方" connected to channel "Main Channel"
    <11:32:04>"心慌方" switched from channel "Main Channel" to "[cspacer02]LEAGUE OF LEGENDS"
    <11:32:04>Channel group "Guest (84)" was assigned to "心慌方" by Siege Community Teamspeak hosted by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server.
    <11:32:26>"*ҠЄททЄҬӉ": wtf sw?
    <11:32:49>"心慌方" disconnected (leaving)
    <11:33:07>"DeaD`" connected to channel "Main Channel"
    <11:33:18>"DeaD`" switched from channel "Main Channel" to "[cspacer02]LEAGUE OF LEGENDS"
    <11:33:18>Channel group "Guest (84)" was assigned to "DeaD`" by Siege Community Teamspeak hosted by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server.
    <12:21:50>"DaNgErBoY" connected to channel "Main Channel"

can you explain to me why u removed my sa without any reason?.

ye wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    Says the admin thats thought it'd be funny to change my name to 'Grimreaper when I was raging, resulting in me flaming myself.

-.-
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Updated ---

bAD, BAD higor xDD

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    this is gonna get consequences if you guys continue this. i think sam putted out this before if you guys cant use your admin/mod abilities in a right way it will be just taken away.
    as i remember sam did this before already (on pug server), so be careful.

oh btw @SAM why does SilverWing still have admin on ts i thought he left uK.

<10:13:56>Connected to Server: Siege Community Teamspeak hosted by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server
    <10:13:56>Powered by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server --------- Want to get the low down on MLSG? Go here: Major League Unreal Tournament FOR MORE INFO!
    <10:14:09>You switched from channel "Main Channel" to "[cspacer02]LEAGUE OF LEGENDS"
    <10:14:09>Channel group "Channel Admin (81)" was assigned to "*ҠЄททЄҬӉ" by Siege Community Teamspeak hosted by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server.
    <10:29:42>"dale*kk" disconnected (leaving)
    <10:29:54>"C0MPL3X" disconnected (leaving)
    <10:47:11>"DaNgErBoY" connected to channel "Main Channel"
    <10:47:50>"DaNgErBoY" disconnected (leaving)
    <11:31:52>"*ҠЄททЄҬӉ" was removed from server group "Server Admin (72)" by "Kutcha`".
    <11:31:54>"Kutcha`" switched from channel "LOL Red Team" to "WAITING/THINKING ABOUT MRS.SW!!! <3"
    <11:31:54>Channel group "Channel Admin (81)" [Inherited from: SilverWing's Silver Room] was assigned to "Kutcha`" by Siege Community Teamspeak hosted by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server.
    <11:31:59>"心慌方" connected to channel "Main Channel"
    <11:32:04>"心慌方" switched from channel "Main Channel" to "[cspacer02]LEAGUE OF LEGENDS"
    <11:32:04>Channel group "Guest (84)" was assigned to "心慌方" by Siege Community Teamspeak hosted by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server.
    <11:32:26>"*ҠЄททЄҬӉ": wtf sw?
    <11:32:49>"心慌方" disconnected (leaving)
    <11:33:07>"DeaD`" connected to channel "Main Channel"
    <11:33:18>"DeaD`" switched from channel "Main Channel" to "[cspacer02]LEAGUE OF LEGENDS"
    <11:33:18>Channel group "Guest (84)" was assigned to "DeaD`" by Siege Community Teamspeak hosted by UnrealKillers UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server.
    <12:21:50>"DaNgErBoY" connected to channel "Main Channel"

can you explain to me why u removed my sa without any reason?.
    Not really your topic to post this, why didn't you ask sw yourself in a pm and if you had trouble, ask sam or blaze about it. Instead of showing everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Not really your topic to post this, why didn't you ask sw yourself in a pm and if you had trouble, ask sam or blaze about it. Instead of showing everyone..
    there is nothing to hide. and i dont have any problems its sw as you can see in my post.

opps i swear i gave it back right after =\...

when a admin change the nick of other player it dont show on console? something like [admin] changed neff's nick to gay
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 11-11-2012 at 03:04 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    when a admin change the nick of other player it dont show on console? something like [admin] changed neff's nick to gay
    it does

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I agree, HOWEVER, I am guilty of this too also it's OFF TOPIC of the thread, ... but still... maybe it's time to change the passwords. and audit the accounts.

Thread Information