Pub Balancer

User Tag List

Thread: Pub Balancer

Pub Balancer

Are we using Higor's version or the old one? Either way, it's fucking awful.

A game I just played:

I don't know why I even stayed, My team is barely breaking 10 frags and building leech for red. It gets better.

At this point it's getting ridiculous, I honestly thought they were being that awful just to troll me. Whether they were or not, rustle achieved.

On top of my own team borderline trolling, red was definitely taking advantage of my luggage. Dead holding onto a nuke for at least 30 minutes to spam our console and that annoying as fuck alarm clock sound the siren gives off, constant sup spam, dragging a hopelessly stacked game on.

I'll make one thing clear, it's HARD to get on my bad side when it comes to playing on the pub server, do your own thing I'll do mine. However, this is your last warning from me Dead, I will make sure to fucking ban your ass back to the mental institute you came out of next time. Looking back at it Coll@ was the only one not laming the entire time.

Server would crash 30 seconds after I took that screen. Dangerboy came in and nuked the core a couple times before he got switched to the other team. Are you serious? Nevermind that it could have been a nice comeback, red deserved a good dickslaping.

tl;dr Pub is babysitting, balancer is master troll. Server is crashing a lot.

Jimmies status:
    [ ] Not Rustled
    [X] Rustled

Rays, 5 hours earlier to that one, I had to play against Uchiha, Blackshoot, Convict and Enzo...
    I was so mad I went to spec on the following game (CHIMPLEX) and manually assigned the players to each team as they came, it was all OK but guess what?
    Idiocy strikes again, one of the top ranked players from one team makes two invincible nukes near the enemy gate giving huge amounts of ru to the other team and altering all the balance efforts I had made, by that point I gave up.

It's just not possible to make a suitable balancer, not at all.
    PD: The current balancer in use is NexGen's one, which is acting over AutoTeamBalancer (it seems we're using this one solely for !stats)
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    the old balancer two years back worked perfectly fine, people ALIASING is what fucks the balancer up. if you want teams to be more balanced and have DECENT public games - the likes of games 4 years ago then you should be doing your own by not aliasing all the time.

lastly dead is a useless faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Rays, 5 hours earlier to that one, I had to play against Uchiha, Blackshoot, Convict and Enzo...
    I was so mad I went to spec on the following game (CHIMPLEX) and manually assigned the players to each team as they came, it was all OK but guess what?
    Idiocy strikes again, one of the top ranked players from one team makes two invincible nukes near the enemy gate giving huge amounts of ru to the other team and altering all the balance efforts I had made, by that point I gave up.

It's just not possible to make a suitable balancer, not at all.
    PD: The current balancer in use is NexGen's one, which is acting over AutoTeamBalancer (it seems we're using this one solely for !stats)
    I also tried to manually balance the match before this one. Thanks for clearing this up though, I can accept it being hopeless. Honestly, I don't see how anything could be any worse, take this balancer off and leave something that makes sure both teams have an even amount of players on them.
    Last edited by |uK|Rays; 11-11-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Bittersweet.

no Holy Shits?

Disappointing rays just
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post

Bittersweet.
    too easy! =)

The current pub balancer is the old one and not @Higor's one..

Thread Information