User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need advice.

I need advice.

I really need help with some problems ive been faceing recentatly. Just last week i got suspended for haveing pot on me. So I was like yah okay i will just face it out and i had a feeling i knew who did it. The past week all i have been thinking about is how to get back at them. Then just today he texted my phone saying he was the one who told the girl that ratted on me that i had pot and to tell on me. He said it was revenge for me tapping him on the head with a piece of wood when i was drunk. Now im just sad that my best freind would do that to me and he is saying he is sorry and such but idk if i should believe him.... He said he will do anything to make it up to me but idk if i should give him a 2nd chance... I do have the oppurtuinty to get him back tommorow but then it would fuck up our freindship. Please i need advice im in a really tight situatuion.

lotr, grow some fucking balls and stop hanging around with people that act like fucking kids man. I mean I realize you're young and wet behind the ears and all, but he really got someone to 'tell on you' for tapping a piece of wood on his head? Sounds like someone I wouldn't want in my life man.

well to him it mustav hurt him alot. Hes been one of my best freinds for a very long time thats why i dont know if i want him outta my life. HE even told me his plan of revenge.

yeah...but why do you think he did it? dude's obviously got some sort of issue with you and I think if you want to stay friends, that thats where you should start.

"Best friends don't backstab." Suspension is a huge deal and effects your academic record. If he wants to make it up to you, he would find out on his own. Also know one thing, revenge isn't the answer nor any sort of violence. Just talk it out.

And don't blame the weed! just try harder to not get caught next time, or even better leave that shit at home. I blew my high school years smoking pot and playing hackey sack, and although it was a good time, I'm kicking myself now because I'm stuck doing manual labor for the rest of my life.

Going by what I would have done in my former without going into detail....Go in school, casually walk up punch him, smack him with a chair and then calmly walk home because I'd get suspended anyway

try to ignore him for awhile. The coldest revenge is realizing one is better off without another, you could try to repair any damage to your image that the suspension/pot caused in the meanwhile. He will feel like dirt if he sees you improving your life and picking yourself up after such an incident. I think it's a win win in your case.

well ... best thing you can do is to stay away 30KM from the nuclear reactor ... :$
    Last edited by Bolous; 03-18-2011 at 12:37 PM.

unclear or nuclear?

Thread Information