User Tag List

Thread: Hey Everyone

Smile Hey Everyone

Hey ACF, Big Hoss here! Well basically I was busy the past 3 weeks getting money and doing some personal things. So I wasn't on much, I've noticed a few things since I was gone, there has been an increase in drama, and 1 of the best UK members has left. Anyways Neff or should I say Battyman, I heard you were dissing Silverwing, don't diss my boy before I find your short nerd ass, and drop kick you in your ugly face.

I don't cause anymore drama anymore cause im busy, but I still play on the uk servers under alias with 3 country VPN's, and New PC with a new Mac Address, New Nexgen Settings, Fresh install of UT, and A mobile Wireless dynamic IP address, so keep that in mind SAM.

Also I heard SJ made a forum it's pretty decent, WELL IT WAS AT FIRST. Until I started noticing it was a joke. I seen that garbage kid Deepack as admin on there and I realized this is a joke website and sXc is a joke clan. With only 2 members SJ, and Deepack. So yea it was decent but now its a joke, so I started shitting on it, until SJ got furious and made attempts to lock me out, after many attempts, he failed to do so. So I was just testing his strength a bit. But I'm done with that drama for now, just back at here chilling and tings.
    Last edited by ApesCanFly; 11-13-2012 at 01:49 AM.

I AM ON MY KNEES BEGGING YOU, COULD YOU PLEASE FUCK MY BITCH?

Lol so long as you are inconvenienced enough to use a VPN and suffer it's lag while carry computers home just to play (as you said on your IM) I'm happy. I don't like to ban people but we are better off without trolls like you oh wait you're banned on forum again

FAG Good luck with your shitty face server, maybe you will get more than 1 player a week on it. Go fap over more fat guys.
    I'm going to make a guess with the nick, Kydan

Thread Information