User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Your first experience on siege

I'm posting this so that we can have a greater understanding...

What was your first time like at the siege server? Was it complicated to figure out? Did you find yourself wondering what the hell the cubes were?

I remember the first time I played siege. I couldn't figure out the constructor and I actually wanted someone to explain things to me and teach me to concept of siege. Along came a guy called warchyld. While he was found to be a cheater (afterwards) he taught me a lot about siege and took hours to explain things which really helped me.

Please post your experiences!

My first time was more spec than playing. I went on and watched what people did in maps before trying my hand.

When I did go in to play my first time, I mostly DM'd and upgraded people's buildings. When I did think I was building something necessary, I ended up being yelled at constantly cause it was a bad item to build or in the wrong place. So, it made it stressful to learn. I honestly didn't fully learn the fundamentals until a walkthrough was posted, and then mostly got myself comfortable on the FH Siege server. I'm not sure I've ever played a full game on here, because people are far mar experienced who play on the uK servers, and it makes the learning curve pretty steep, when not everyone is willing to slow down and help you. At least, that was MY experience. Others may vary.

Running with an enforcer in BathroomsEQ1, wasnt that hard to figure out, but then again theres people that have played the same for months now, like it would be rocket science lel
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

First time was confusing to say the least. Joined middle of a game and couldn't figure out how to get better weapons. Saw the translocater thing and it kept making a weird noise whenever I tried to teleport lol, but then the next game started and I saw how there was a supplier and how people build things and slowly caught on. So first game very confusing, after that just took a sense of knowing where to build and what to build to avoid everyone yelling at you for being a n00b

First time I played siege... I think map was |uK|Bathrooms (indeed, I think siege was the first thing I played in online UT lol). As many others I was looking for better weapons, and was all confused (Nuke siren, dude, that was stressing xD), plus, all those messages T_T.
    Who thaught me? Yaelon, the next day I played for the first time, yaelon in minicivilwar and Some guy called Alexis Sanchez were teaching me, but it wasnt like SAM (hours), it were like 10-20 mins xD I was very confused.
    Other thing, I thought that you gained more RU if you repaired the most (so you can imagine me fucking around looking for someone to repair instead of getting weapons.
    hmmm... what else, well, if I remember anything else, I'll tell ya.
    P.D: Yes, most of my siege learning was alone, never Spec, but OH, I DO remember people calling me a noob, I think one of my first matches know a little more of siege was against three grimreapers (and yet I still only know one yelling noob)

First time i played siege was back in 07 or 08, I was in |FAST|. Sting told me to come to siege sever.
    Had no clue what siege was. Sting taught me a lot about siege. He told me to build cont's where they should go.
    I remember i would ALWAYS Past containers. So there i was for like 2 minutes clicking through all the selections just to get cont's.

I already had played siege on BR server (siegeXXL2... D, E? i dont remember)

i discovered easy the uk server, but i was mega noob, all br siege players just make leeches for defend lol, on face we always make 10 conts on each side haisuehui, it was normal there

so i got raped on uk, everyone hated me... all brs that played on uk was noob builders... but i was already good on DM, i had a good aim.

i leave the siege and just played DM on br servers, i become a good player there and when the Terra server died, i back to siege (RC7 i think).
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 11-24-2012 at 03:35 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    my stories too long to tell lmao

First time I played I was owning noobs left and right, nuking their core 10x at least. Only to find out months later that it was freebuild jejejeje.

After that legendary match I played another game where I went on a removing spree because everything was in my way, probably got kicked out I'm not even remember, but those were the good times.

1st time playing Siege I removed a Supplier and/or Super Supplier Got banned by a douche named Spongebob.

Didn't return to siege for more than a year...Then SAM came to BLS forums looking for Rob (He needed his Files for the "New" combo server he was making)...SAM invited all BLS to play Siege.

2 years later I became the greatest Nuker the world of siege has ever seen...

Thread Information