User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    When I first tried to played siege I didn't know anything it just seemed to be complicated, used to play mostly dm and ctf. People were very rude to me on my first uk match because I wasted my ru lol, fleece taught me things and I've also learnt many things by noticing other players tactics

containers use to repair the core . thats what i tought. got kicked like 5 times by kenneth and blaze
    Never Lucky.

The first time I played siege was on server nOs my old clan. Was a prototype and private game, we play leech game with Badger and Snake~Eyes and anothers clan members. Map face.

I was low grav player on server 101 and the experience was amazing the possibilities of game and tactic. Bla bla bla

I really miss snake eyea =(

Go Away....

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I miss owning and playing with snake~eyes, sentinel and other nos members was always fun and used to be half a decent challenge with them nowadays its so easy its unbearable

my thing was totally out of this world, it all started when unreal was so boring, the games were always the same ctf, dm, etc. until you see the button that said amount of players, I awoke curiosity and appeared that famous server-one night stand-waiting for something new, finished waiting more than 1 hour to finish downloading many files until suddenly between, was in blackriver and saw those cubes, circles rare and said wtf, I thought it was the texture map or something, did not understand anything, then squeezing all the numbers I said back wtf, the translocator was the number zero, and very weighed, gave him click with the intention to leave the module, and the sound was heard, giving both here and seeing that nothing happened, I wondered where the hell are the guns, and I saw those crazy together on the ball, I see I put on the ball snugly other and forget and I started to like it as carrying weapons, then went back to see which weapon to zero, playing all click until I suddenly something appears, was the hub , had gotten the cube anywhere, and very annoying others shooting at me, saying things in English, did not understand English very well, until they kicked me, and from that day I began to understand everything, thank higor that i found me in unrealkiller web site by chance and was connected directly asked him to teach me about the builder, so kind and explain me everything chamberly know i was with the two, that you see, from that moment not vitiate stop lol.

Thread Information