User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    I did no much troubles though. Making normal warheads (which got killed easily and i was surprised how), then making invincible warheads
    and shooting them from my base (believing they really ARE INVINCIBLE) and was rather surprised when someone shot'em down in air (did it lot of times till i realised it's not that smart :P)

btw first siege match i played was at 2006 (pug match by invitation) and then i had a long time break and i was back at around end of 2010 (??) so i was
    a complete noob considering siege at that time
    Oh yeah, also made lost a lot of warheads and raging because I thought my team removed them xDDDD
    And yeah, also more than 10000 RU and time wasted on invincible nukes, I always went to the core room and shot them (obv second fire lol xD), and raged when somebody took them down :/ It took me like 4-5 months to realize they're called invincibles because can't be destroyed easily...
    Oh, and like my first 7 aprox. nuking experiences, I only went with a lame ShieldBelt (Not even boots), so let's add other... 14000 RU wasted??? xDDDD

Oh yes i remember my first day on siege. map was uK-minicivilwar. I didn't even know where people were getting the weapons from. someone said supplier but u know supplier is built inside the building (LEL). So i ended up picking the weapons from the floor. The nuke spam at the base was a major problem coz i didn't even know how to get weapons + i kept losing the weapon that i picked from the floor.

^

I started the first time at the rb server with the old siege, not sure how i then figure it out.. I just remember i thought siege was shit and didn't understand how people could play it.. too long and to much to do! :P then i found uk siege server and i was like, fine.. i will give it a try and see what this mod is about.. remember it was blackriver and i build a sc to block core completely.. then people started to say kick fleece (or whatever name i was using) and i asked why? they couldn't get in or out from core.. so then i understood i should remove it and i did.. but after a while i figure it all out and it became alot fun to play siege

i remember when i started to play on uk, had the Killer Protector, Stealth, Factory... kkkkk
    that itens was meeega overpowered, thankfully that all are not on current siege

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A^3 View Post
    If I remember right, a couple of WINGS members asked me to try siege out a few years ago. I hated it for awhile but eventually learned and began to like it. I didnt know then, that I would become the #1 ranked siege player in all of UT.
    please tell me you were high when you wrote this otherwise this will look much worse on you

Obviously joking.

1st map I don't remember the name of it but it's an outdoor with a few base building with trees and a river... cross pathway to the otherside. I just stand around watching other people for a bit and saw they were picking up weapons from the supplier and I was standing in it longer (didn't know that it was not multi-user supported) and someone told me to "move jackass" lol. Then I just went killing people, and shooting the other base core... was in middle of a game and left it. Then later a friend invited me and it was one of the uK bathroom map and he was showing me around since it was forever since I know what was there to play so we just pick up some stuffs and went on a killing spree trying to get to the other base. lol. next series coming up... (probably just spec lol)

I found the server when I remember playing at the |uK| iCTF server & BT later. Still in my favorite, I look over it sometimes to see who there.

The first time I heard about siege was a guy was going by Sniper and was about 11 yrs old last year in the Winter season when I been playing on a ZSZ sniper camping server. The guy was like "I can beat you guys on siege" and stuff... lol.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 11-26-2012 at 06:20 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by A^3 View Post
    Obviously joking.
    What a terrible joke. You musn't joke that way cos he's the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    1st map I don't remember the name of it but it's an outdoor with a few base building with trees and a river... cross pathway to the otherside. I just stand around watching other people for a bit and saw they were picking up weapons from the supplier and I was standing in it longer (didn't know that it was not multi-user supported) and someone told me to "move jackass" lol. Then I just went killing people, and shooting the other base core... was in middle of a game and left it. Then later a friend invited me and it was one of the uK bathroom map and he was showing me around since it was forever since I know what was there to play so we just pick up some stuffs and went on a killing spree trying to get to the other base. lol. next series coming up... (probably just spec lol)

I found the server when I remember playing at the |uK| iCTF server & BT later. Still in my favorite, I look over it sometimes to see who there.

The first time I heard about siege was a guy was going by Sniper and was about 11 yrs old last year in the Winter season when I been playing on a ZSZ sniper camping server. The guy was like "I can beat you guys on siege" and stuff... lol.
    So basically it took your three times after giving up to come back and actually play with us?

I was born with siege skillz..... only realized them when I played it in the first ever version released by Badger on the Au servers.

Only guy to fuck everyone up with a 300 ping!

I used to play settlers, starcraft and shit with some ctf chaps like noggin. Someone then discovered siege and we started to play our own pugs. I got hooked up really bad and played on the old nOs server all the time. Good times
    There was some guy from India, jesus he sucked balls (literally). I think he moved to the states years later.

Thread Information