User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

MLSG III :: MLSG Version

So I just want to here you opinion on what you guys think about the new Siege Version. I only want opinion from the people who have signed up for the season. This post is just to understand how you guys feel about the changes that have been made. MLSG is here to make games more competitive and still keeping the game concept intact.

Do you guys find it more challenging?

Do you like the changes?

Do you find easier or harder to nuke?

Do you find it easier or harder to take down nukes?

DO YOU SEE MORE TEAMWORK ORIENTED SKILL INVOLVED IN THIS VERSION?

What changes would like to see? (As mine tweaks or translocator range tweaks)

Yes, I find it challenging because the game is a little bit more harder to defend and attack without OP buildings that change the game in seconds.

Do you like the changes?
    Yes, I find the changes to be more competitive.

It is harder to nuke, I don't know if its just because i'm rusty or it's because I have 5 people trying to spot the nuker.

It's hard, but it can be done. With good teamwork and communication a team can spot a nuker. If teamwork is good people can predict when someone is nuking. One way is to see if there is a change in pace of the enemy attack. You can go with your gut and sense that they are coming or not. Another way to spot nukers is if you shot them and they run back you can tell something is up ( it might be a nuker, or it might be a flamer). There are a lot of way to spot nukers and it can be done easily without a Nuke Siren, JUST NEED TEAMWORK!

Siege is about teamwork and that what it should surrounded by. I have seen more team work, more organized attacks when nuking and taking control of certain areas in the map.

Translocator needs to be nerfed a little more, also the Rocket Cannons

I think the changes suck. It seems only a few are making all the changes for the rest of us without any discussion.

Siege shouldn't just be about nuking. You've basically limited all gameplay to nuking. You can't defend anymore against it. There's no mines, nuke siren left. You're left with super pros and a few lucky mines. Everything should have remained the same from Mlsg 2. I don't think any league of legend bitch should have any say on how siege should be played. The rest of us have been paying siege all this time with the regular settings.

I feel like the new Siege version is more based on offense. All the useful buildings that helps the defense are now gone, the mine limit is ridiculously low so if you don't have 1337 aim anyone can pass through the base...

I honestly don't really see how hard it is to nuke now considering there is no more nuke siren and quite low mine limit. You can nuke by surprise now.

I've been always defending at games, attacking is definitely not my thing...

It might be harder for the defense but way easier for the offense players. Looks unbalanced to me...

I still don't get why we should sacrifice useful buildings like nuke siren for stupid weapons like ape cannon.

I agree with silverwing only here and for all of these changes (didn't try rocket bombs though).
    Siege used to be a game without nuke siren. It's not all about nuking but fact is that it was highly important weapon in order to finish most of the siege matches.
    I'd let it stay the same. Mine limit as well.
    No need to spam the mines, just place at right spots and defenders will do their job by being careful with a little help of mines.

changes are good imo, but i do understand what DA is talking about, bc like 90% of the defenders on the league only can kill with mines and hiding behind the super protectors.
    All we need is implement the substitute of nuke siren to help defenders (higor's idea).

No/No/Easier/Harder/No/ changes? just put Everything back as it was.

I understand you all believe that defense is placing mines everywhere and hoping you get lucky.
    NO
    Defense should require skill. If you don't like it, then go to pub. There you can play with all the mines and nuke sirens you want. HF.
    We are making it more pro, if you can't deal with that then I'm sorry yo.

Quote Originally Posted by A^3 View Post
    I think the changes suck. It seems only a few are making all the changes for the rest of us without any discussion.

Siege shouldn't just be about nuking. You've basically limited all gameplay to nuking. You can't defend anymore against it. There's no mines, nuke siren left. You're left with super pros and a few lucky mines. Everything should have remained the same from Mlsg 2. I don't think any league of legend bitch should have any say on how siege should be played. The rest of us have been paying siege all this time with the regular settings.
    Maybe it's time to play offense now :highly_amused:

not really, i still think would be good put the siren back, but costing 2500

Do you like the changes?

better than the previous, but it's not perfect yet

easier! trans lv3 is not problem, the previous lv5 was overpowered, but know we saw that never was needed up trans to 5 for nuke with it

harder

YES!
    that's the best part of this version, without siren the defenders must be aware for trans/speed/boots sound and say for everyone using the TS

siren back, with 2500 RU and lower active range, speed with time limit, SMs and Mines giving the classic bonus kill ru, not this overpowered current one, mine limit to 10 (i think now it's 8 by team)

Thread Information