MLSG III :: MLSG Version - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    how to sign out ?

I'd like everyone complaining to kindly explain WHY the nuke siren should be brought back?
    So that you all can stand by your base spamming combos trying to kill the nuker? That's not siege that's idiocy.
    We are making siege more competitive, more team-based, more professional.
    If you can't handle the changes, please follow Coll@ out the door straight back to the pub server with Alejiji where you can all spam your combos.

Without the nuke siren, siege implements TEAMWORK and PROFESSION. Defenders now have to be aware of sounds such as speed, trans, builds, etc. Not only that, but defenders also have to be more than just sniper whores because they never know when a nuker is coming. It is imperative that the team has people who can use mics because they will be able to call out nukers. Sorry nomic all-stars, but you might not flourish as you usually do because you won't be able to call out people like the mic people do. Not only that, but it also brings out a defenders INSTINCT with being able to sense when a nuke run should be coming and when to pull out the shock to kill or when to snipe to kill.

If you can't keep up with the devolution of siege, I'm so sorry. Stick to public, you'll be an all-star there.

adrian on the other topic you wanted nuke siren out now on this post you want it in? make up your mind. done

Quote Originally Posted by A^3 View Post
    I think the changes suck. It seems only a few are making all the changes for the rest of us without any discussion.

Siege shouldn't just be about nuking. You've basically limited all gameplay to nuking. You can't defend anymore against it. There's no mines, nuke siren left. You're left with super pros and a few lucky mines. Everything should have remained the same from Mlsg 2. I don't think any league of legend bitch should have any say on how siege should be played. The rest of us have been paying siege all this time with the regular settings.
    Also i believe changes weren't done by a few people, a lot of people wanted the classic siege so they tried this. Also how can you not tell when there is nuker coming in? You hear the noise when someone build a nuke, you press f1, oh look blaze made a nuke kill him as much as possible until it says "Blaze was carrying a nuke." Also place your mines wisely where the enemy can't tell they are there and where an enemy mostly stands. I don't think it is a big change, you are pretty much playing siege the same just without a few items (NS, i don't know if EMP and/or Neutron are gone) and a mine limit, which isn't that much but if your defense depends on those, well too bad.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Good points and all, but everyone should remember this is still a beta version. I love how people instantly want to drop out at any sign of change. We have the rest of this month to fine tune things. Your feedback means nothing if all you do is cry at every turn, it's going to take more than one or two pugs to get the feel of the changes if you aren't a top player, deal with it.

Less tears please.

Do you guys find it more challenging?
    Yes.

Do you like the changes?
    Yes, it brings back the level of surprise that was gone when the nuke siren was introduced. It also rewards those who are more aware of the game.
    Basically, it adds a bit more complexity to it and it's a refreshing change.

Do you find easier or harder to nuke?
    Easier.

Do you find it easier or harder to take down nukes?
    Harder.

DO YOU SEE MORE TEAMWORK ORIENTED SKILL INVOLVED IN THIS VERSION?
    Yes.

What changes would like to see? (As mine tweaks or translocator range tweaks)
    Bring back supplier X.
    Up the super supplier/health cost.
    Remove supplier protection.
    Limit translocator to level 2/3.

We don't need a nuke siren. Kron made a good point.. it sux that players are actually staying in base once they hear alarm, spamming the shock combos and one might be the lucky one to catch that warhead..
    and then u can hear assing about how warhead is down when it actually took no skill but just spamming with the shock rifle.

This just requires a bit more skill, bit more of being careful. Watching out on some suspicious movements of certain players or generally on opponent team.
    And it requires teamwork!

Quote Originally Posted by kron View Post
    I'd like everyone complaining to kindly explain WHY the nuke siren should be brought back?
    So that you all can stand by your base spamming combos trying to kill the nuker? That's not siege that's idiocy.
    says the one that almost never played old siege.

lol I have to commment on this thread... I don't think you guys really think things through before you make changes

do I care about the new changes to the nuke siren - no
    do I think there should be a mine limit - no

you guys are one dimensional - personally I think the nuke siren should be kept but make it so that the range is severely lessened - make the range very small - butchered for example is going to be so easy to nuke on lol just come around corner and your there to nuke - was hardly enough time even when there was a siren - lets be honest here the caliber of players in siege is pretty bad... lot of people need a crutch. Before you could wear down a team by grabbing a nuke and letting the rest of your team push up. Allowing them to make other team waste ru on mines and pickup ru by having 4/5 member of your team attack buildings for a few mins while you held back triggering nuke siren. Maybe i'm just way ahead of everyone else but stalling with nuke was a tactic that is gone now.

Doesn't really matter to me either way just making it easier for me to rape. Most maps all your going to need is decent comms/tele to nuke - won't even need boots lol - Personally I think offense was pretty easy even with more mines and an overpowered nuke siren.. going to be pretty ridiculous now with 8 mine limit and no siren/emp. imo teles will be overpowered now

if the caliber of players was better i'd be all for all the changes - but I think you guys are getting ahead of yourselves
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 12-07-2012 at 10:39 AM.

like i said already remove everything, just keep the suplier and container

Thread Information