User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaping

Vaping

So I quit smoking (again) but this time I am going to vaping. I have read a lot online about it and basically its not FDA approved, but any and all studies that exist say its perfectly safe. Right now I am using cheap disposable e-cigs, but I have ordered the Provari 2

ProVari Variable Voltage Ecig: Best Variable Voltage E Cig Available!

Cant wait to get my hands on it. Any one else vaping on this forum?

I know some are fapping but not sure about vaping

Quit the smoke for good ole man!
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Sucking lollipops is less gay than that.
    Before you attempt to quit smoking you have to be absolutely convinced that you want to quit for all the reasons that exist. Otherwise you will fail, vaping or not.

Smoking is the leading cause of male impotence world wide D:

Shan, the first three days without nicotine are horrible. I've quit before...it's hard but once you are off it just keep staying off it. Ride out the first three days and you won't be as needy for a cigarette. These electronic ones are just a gimmick. They keep you hooked until you go back to smoking...

I have bought the e-cigs they had them really cheap around my town, it taste quiet wierd but it can do the trick at times. my biggest help for me was having something in my hands all the time instead of a smoke..I still do smoke but not nearly as much I did before .

Quote Originally Posted by CrashingCami View Post
    Smoking is the leading cause of male impotence world wide D:
    and MARRIAGE is the second leading cause...

Cami.. I have a son already so I am not worried about that.
    Chis/Sam.. I quit cold turkey in Jan 2009. Started again in April 2012 when I visited India and was hanging out with some old friends. I can quit cold turkey again its nothing to do with will power .. i just like smoking.
    MiniDick .. I dont want to know what you held in your hand to avoid smoking and if you smoked on that too or not...

Also.. I did a lot of research about this and even talked to doctors. The only bad part in this is nicotine (and you get nicotine free e-liquids as well which I will try soon). There are no carcinogens so I dont see why not. Afterall, its just vapor and if you like the feeling then I guess this is for you. If anyone wants some info then you can look it up here E-Cigarette Forum
    It is not FDA approved but I say fuck the FDA... look at all the bullshit that IS approved and I think thats a fucking money making racket anyways.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    few of my friends have this as well as the others being most of them all smoke. the ones who vape are slowly taking less and less though, thing is its not smoking that you're hooked on its nicotine.

never had the need or urge to smoke, its a dirty habit

Everytime you think about smoking, try thinking about your son and how you want to always be there for him and see your grandkids and how you never want them to start smoking. Good luck buddy

--- Updated ---

Also I work in a cardiovascular center and you can bet your ass that almost all these patients who have heart problems are also smokers

Thread Information