SpeedTest - Page 11

User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: SpeedTest

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    No need to deadlock it. That costs money. Get a plastic or metal knife, stick it into the keyhole and wedge it side to side until it breaks off. If you can get inside, egg and flour the carpets.

You know, mould, particularly that from window condensation, is actually linked to cancer.

I know , I have a very high cancer risk anyway for both sides of my family, my chest has been bad for months, I get out of breath easy recently(no I am not fat) my lung capacity has taken a bit of a hit, a few days before I left I coughed up a bit of blood, it hasn't happened again, I'm hoping it was just my mouth, I have a messed up bottom jaw so my top and bottom teeth don't align properly(need an operation to fix it), and if I grind my teeth in my sleep it just cuts the roof of my mouth.

The new house is the best house I've ever had, the whole thing has just been renovate it's basically a brand new house on the inside, brand new kitchen, bathroom, walls, ceilings, massive garden with woods on the back, no druggies, no chavs hanging around, all for £40 less a month rent

The internet is faster here as well

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    No need to deadlock it. That costs money. Get a plastic or metal knife, stick it into the keyhole and wedge it side to side until it breaks off. If you can get inside, egg and flour the carpets.

Remind me to never piss you off.............

The biggest internet provider in Poland (Orange) with which I've been since 2000 finally managed to offer a fibre connection in my area, I've grown sick of my adsl 20Mbps that I had for the last 7 years. I tested fibre by other company 2 years ago but they failed to provide dynamic ip so I stayed with Orange which always offered dynamic ip and now I have it too

And the best part is that they added intenet tv (all popular channels, over 25 in HD), mobile phone number without any limits to other mobiles, all for like 20$/per month (before I paid 35$ for this adsl and stationary phone number).

After over a month I doubt I will want more than those 100Mbps in the near future, it's just so damn fast (on utorrent it downloads at 130Mbps somehow).

Good job Orange!

P.S. Sadly my now thirtish ping on UK instagib server makes no difference to my horrible aim...
    Last edited by soma; 08-16-2017 at 01:29 PM.
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6544815712.png

i pay the same amount of money as i did when i had 10x times worse internet (28 euros) with tv and phone...

I can upgrade to 300Mbs for additional 3$/per month but I see no point atm. In 2000 I was paying Orange 65$ for my first adsl 0.5Mbs lol
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

It's something

Comcast. 👎

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I tested fibre by other company 2 years ago but they failed to provide dynamic ip so I stayed with Orange which always offered dynamic ip and now I have it too
    Why you need dynamic ip?

Thread Information