User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Flor Elite & Dangerboy Camping

Flor Elite was constantly up on the counter (Bathrooms) crouching or attempting to hide himself from view while sniping, So I started recording.

While watching the video at one point I decided to watch Dangerboy who was racking up a lot of kills.

Didn't watch him at the start, but at one point it shows him going back to the supplier to get health and avoid death. He's moving but trying to get wicked sick, only puts himself within view from the hallway for short periods of time, and as he gets godlike he's moving around the wall of the Tub and up on the far side of the counter (from the entrance) sniping people as they come in.

Me: Also wondering if it's against the rules to go back to the supplier for health constantly to get godlike+(12:14)
    Me: and position yourself so you can't be seen in the hallway of bathrooms(12:14)
    Me: but poke your head out to get shots once in a while(12:14)
    SAM: nah, thats camping
    elite.dem

@SAM

When I tried to upload it from my computer as an attachment it said it failed, don't know why.
    Last edited by Neff; 12-13-2012 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

dangerboy this is not the first time i hear/see you camping you gotta stop that man, your just going or the kills nothing else.

Camping?
    Why dont you record when u are waiting TO ME behind the door with pulse when i have 10 health from SP NOT FROM YOU..I THINK ITS BORING MAN..NO ITS NOT CAMP JUST CAMP..MIn 9 times....OMG
    i'm stop attack because you are camping, i dont caare and dont call u something....when im make whicked sick i'm on D. YOU start rec when im on D, DO THE SAME LIKE U BUT NOT WITH LAMER WEAPON.
    MAKE other problems there. IF NUKER COMING i dont want to attack man.

Srsly man u wanted to do it with "better players" JD can say i'M not play camp and Convict too....OUCH...U always have fights there..
    Last edited by DANGERBOY; 12-13-2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Ouch

I can't understand half of that, I said nothing to you during the game and don't care for past bs.

After watching my recording of Flor Elite I figured I'd see where you were getting all your kills as I wasn't seeing you dominate the middle, but you had significantly more kills than everyone else.
    Last edited by Neff; 12-13-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Neff cries too much.

Quote Originally Posted by kron View Post
    Neff cries too much.
    x2
    If you are not an admin abuser, your not an admin.

on public easy to make that..u will never learn how to play siege. U can be happy cuz i dont play dm..u always playing dm and camp..dont cry to me, i dont care. X3 lel
    Last edited by DANGERBOY; 12-13-2012 at 05:25 PM.

pwned?

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    on public easy to make that..u will never learn how to play siege. U can be happy cuz i dont play dm..u always playing dm and camp..dont cry to me, i dont care. X3 lel
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    YOU start rec when im on D, DO THE SAME LIKE U BUT NOT WITH LAMER WEAPON.
    You obviously can't read

I was saying, I wasn't recording you

I found stuff in my recording asked Sam if thats camping or I wouldn't have posted your name at all.

I don't care what else you have to say to me, I was explaining what you were obviously confused about. Troll me all you want its just words.
    Last edited by Neff; 12-13-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    ^

You obviously can't read

I was saying, I wasn't recording you

I found stuff in my recording asked Sam if thats camping or I wouldn't have posted your name at all.

I don't care what else you have to say to me, I was explaining what you were obviously confused about. Troll me all you want its just words.
    how will he know he's camping when he oviously announced he was on defence, when most of the time public is always on mid or attack, how will he know he's camping if you say these words neff " hey dangerboy, can you please stop camping? youre hurting the gaming environment and be glad if you could balance out the peace on this server" lol you dont say it in your mind nerf

Thread Information