Flor Elite & Dangerboy Camping - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    on public easy to make that..u will never learn how to play siege. U can be happy cuz i dont play dm..u always playing dm and camp..dont cry to me, i dont care. X3 lel
    CHUUPA Neff

he is not DM player on siege, for me it all is just envy of players with good aim

there are many real DM players on siege for you report, but danger is not so

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    how will he know he's camping when he oviously announced he was on defence, when most of the time public is always on mid or attack, how will he know he's camping if you say these words neff " hey dangerboy, can you please stop camping? youre hurting the gaming environment and be glad if you could balance out the peace on this server" lol you dont say it in your mind nerf
    What the fuck? I'll repeat myself yet again, I saw what he was doing in a recording of someone else. I said nothing to him and hardly saw him in game. Why is a child that can't read giving me advice.

--- Updated ---

Defending isn't returning to get health for wicked sick and hiding behind all lines of defense sniping in the back as people come in.

I tried myself in D couple of times and it was just too easy to get whicked sick. (depends on map though). I don't know anymore what is considered a camping and what is not
    and therefore i cannot judge. People that got skills to get trouch bunch of superpros , avoiding defenders got probably a more respect.
    I'm not much fan of a D since it slows the game but fact is that it is neccessary.

To be honest i saw Neff playing a lame game couple of times. Nothing that would be too much against the rules but.. this is public match not a pug.

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    What the fuck? I'll repeat myself yet again, I saw what he was doing in a recording of someone else. I said nothing to him and hardly saw him in game. Why is a child that can't read giving me advice.

--- Updated ---

Defending isn't returning to get health for wicked sick and hiding behind all lines of defense sniping in the back as people come in.
    * epic facepalm * what are you gonna do to me? capslock me?im saying if you dont want him to do something, TELL HIM!! use words nerf, its what keeps everything balanced

What do you mean by ''being on D''??

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    What do you mean by ''being on D''??
    Being on defense LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Being on defense LOL
    Thanks, banny! xD

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    * epic facepalm * what are you gonna do to me? capslock me?im saying if you dont want him to do something, TELL HIM!! use words nerf, its what keeps everything balanced
    I wasn't aware I was threatening you? Read his responses to me, that's what it would have looked like in game. I'm done talking with him at this point. I've tried telling people and get told to "stop crying" so when it comes to camping unless they're new they're not going to get the courtesy you're trying to instill in me. It's spammed on the server I shouldn't have to explain what spams says to people who can't read.
    Last edited by Neff; 12-14-2012 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kron View Post
    Neff cries too much.
    x3

This is not the first time he cries for that reason, he does it when hes getting his ass raped.
    like 1 month ago he made a similar post named, "omg Dem was camping 1 minute in the middle, ban him for life"
    lel shit was very fun.

Thread Information