User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Agree with you viper there. It clearly says on the combo server no dm. This was clearly DM. You can only play DM while DM is on. When CTF no DM.

It took you a while to read this thread, @SAM? xD
    Finally someone understands! DMing, I've been telling you since started this thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by [R
    ^Osyris;47269]im was waiting for my runner. that is why i dont have too luck because im just waiting no camping )))) OMG im feel too horny with this post
    You have a serious mental illness, bro, take care of that instead of virtual fapping with posts

Lol combo is all about lamers standing combos on respawns... or a few ipug players coming there and laming their asses off 'till they broke 300 kills

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Agree with you viper there. It clearly says on the combo server no dm. This was clearly DM. You can only play DM while DM is on. When CTF no DM.
    And you not see the other post.. with "moskva" ban me? why everyone is too quiet about this...

--- Updated ---

oh.. and this guy not put another game im was taking the flag, im only can take the flag if i have cover, but if my team cant get out of my base because the enemy is spaming him. im gona go out and cover my team... how you can cover? Fraggin the other team. but some Newbies like this baby Darren, cant kill me so they say stop camping (((... he pretend im gona take the flag with any cover? im think he dont see too many times im was playing vs top players in other team... so you gona show me how play this game really?:applouse: axxa

Keith a course they play all day all weeks all years the same mod. and there are the best insta player what about that? why they not go to play siege and try to kill me 300 with sniper?

and yes im just love post this because im in vacation. so im love you guys:listening_headphone

Go Away....

^Osyris;47309]he pretend im gona take the flag with any cover?
    Welcome to the public server's life, fag

--- Updated ---

^Osyris;47309]im only can take the flag if i have cover
    lulz and then I AM the noob? As I said before: Welcome to the public server's life, faggot!

^Osyris;47309]And you not see the other post.. with "moskva" ban me? why everyone is too quiet about this...

--- Updated ---

oh.. and this guy not put another game im was taking the flag, im only can take the flag if i have cover, but if my team cant get out of my base because the enemy is spaming him. im gona go out and cover my team... how you can cover? Fraggin the other team. but some Newbies like this baby Darren, cant kill me so they say stop camping (((... he pretend im gona take the flag with any cover? im think he dont see too many times im was playing vs top players in other team... so you gona show me how play this game really? axxa

Keith a course they play all day all weeks all years the same mod. and there are the best insta player what about that? why they not go to play siege and try to kill me 300 with sniper?

and yes im just love post this because im in vacation. so im love you guys
    This made laugh so hard! xDDD Nobody already talks about ''Moskva'' Cause the thread is OVER, dude, answers has been told, insults as well, but you're still there saying that's not moskva. Bro, SW already said it was gim, you even saw it. Dude, help me, that I can't stop laughing (*sarcasm*) (*sarcasm*)
    ''im gona go out and cover my team... how you can cover? Fraggin the other team.''
    ROFL, ROFL, ROFL, ROFL, ROFL... Oh god! xDDDD LMAO, HELP PLS!! THIS IS HILLARIOUS!!!
    Going to enemy's base to DM is not covering your team to get out of their base
    Plus, If you do that, they'll only go for the flag, and you won't even realize and you'll keep spamming/bitching/DMing around other team's base!! xD Simply Hillarious!

There were times when the flag Got dropped on YOUR side, and you had players around you, but instead of Grab it and wait for ''cover'', you only kept DMing, your teammates were killed and you made your team loose for Aprox... 5 matchs? 6? I'm not quite sure, but that's the History, man, not even a Single cap... Really lame, plus you're coming here just to put crap of your horny stupid dreams to mess up the report... LAMER. Oh, and then I will see you talking bullshit and complaining of people of uK or how they put off-thread gifs/images just to fuck up, all this after you put a video insulting adrian, who could give you chupa everytime He wants... LAMEST USER IN THE FORUM: [R]^Osyris!! <-- CongratzZ, Pussyhead!!;D

calm down son

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    calm down son
    :,okay: *walks away, turns head* ''This remind me of ACF... Just less annoying...'' *continues walking away*
    Last edited by ~~D4RR3N~~; 12-16-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Rays you can tell me who is this guy... i dont know him. He is special? xaxaxa and not if you see the images Moskva say not was him. i dont care... Dont worry be happy ti ti tri tiriri ri ri ti riri ri ri t ri ri rrrrii: Love_heart:

Go Away....

Thread Information