User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Large areas in Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia had to be evacuated, and over 336,000 people were resettled. According to official post-Soviet data.

336,000 people.. i didnt even look at the numbers of who died in the Chernobyl. But @ SK Nuclear Factories aren't the safe planes, the solar and wind powers are. They don't explode where people die, have to leave, get cancer, and an area is contaminated for years. I can't think of those numbers, thats way too much. And CERN is 27 miles long, basically a big city underground, trying to recreate the big bang and kill us all.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

This is a problem, but the world will end before these things happen.

Chernobyl had ye olde school equipment, Japan has new age technology. One major difference between the the plants is that the reactors in the Japanese plants are CONTAINED, so even if they do melt down or explode, most of the radiation won't leak out or spread very far. That wasn't the case in Chernobyl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Stricklin View Post
    Chernobyl had ye olde school equipment, Japan has new age technology. One major difference between the the plants is that the reactors in the Japanese plants are CONTAINED, so even if they do melt down or explode, most of the radiation won't leak out or spread very far. That wasn't the case in Chernobyl.
    It's just matter of time before the next reactor to explode, and people become infected with radioactivity

Guys remember not to eat seafood or shit, since radiation is now in the water... I hope Nippon recovers from this shit soon..

Also the U.S.A has withdrawn their rescue team from Japan since they were exposed to radiation, they have 2.0 grades of radiation, and u know what it means right ? Cancer... So yeah now that 3 reactors exploded they have to be extremely careful with radiation now.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Chronox View Post
    Guys remember not to eat seafood or shit, since radiation is now in the water... I hope Nippon recovers from this shit soon..

Also the U.S.A has withdrawn their rescue team from Japan since they were exposed to radiation, they have 2.0 grades of radiation, and u know what it means right ? Cancer... So yeah now that 3 reactors exploded they have to be extremely careful with radiation now.
    Like I said, it's just matter of time before the next reactor explode in future earthquakes and much of Japan's population will contract radioactivity

20% of energy is nuclear
    45% is coal
    1% petroleum
    23% oil
    11% natural

It would take 3000 wind turbines to power new York. 300 Are in one wind farm. If we get rid of nuclear, the middle man and poor people would hurt because of increasing prices. Not to mention America is having a hard enough time getting resources from Egypt. We can't get rid of nuclear yet until natural ways get more powerful and updated. People would soon have to fill out ration cards for gas and that's how the riot started in Egypt. Families would have a hard time putting food on the table and prices would be outrageous. Gotta get rid of the dollar, its lost its value.
    Winston Churchill

I haven't heard of this. I don't think an explosion. You see its like a pot of boiling water. You must let some of the steam out. That's just what they were doing. They have two caps and just unleash the first one but not the second. Just to release the pressure bubbling up. The metal rods melted so the whatever it was went to the bottom. All they can do is release and put sea water in it to cool down. Chernobyl's and this is a bit different. Chernobyl had grafite? Something with a g.. and japan has water. The granite caught on fire but water wont do that. So far 0 people have died from this. America should be noble :l what about other countries where are they?
    Winston Churchill

I asked my teacher a radioactive chemical which can
    cause.
    He replied as follows: For the time if people stay away from the
    radioactivity will not affect, but this stay is the radioactivity
    at cloud level, then you already know what that means right? if raining
    radioactivity that along with the rain and will end up killing many people

Withdrawn? Really? THAT'S OUR FUCKING ALLY! WTF are we doing?!

Thread Information