User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Jatekos41

  1. #1
    Killing Spree jANOSIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    135
    Country:

    Jatekos41

    Jatekos41 made forcefield on core



  2. #2
    Whicked Sick ~~D4RR3N~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    1,614
    Country:
    HAHAHAHAHAA xDDDDD
    I actually think is a good tactic, I know it can rage anybody, but I think is a good tactic! *I feel dislikes coming in*
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

  3. #3
    Whicked Sick Higor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Full sail ahead!
    Posts
    3,675
    Country:
    There are certainly better FF placements, but sure helps nullifying any hitscan damage and reducing explosion ones.
    At least the new constructor can repair and upgrade inside FF's now.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

  4. #4
    Whicked Sick Chamberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vandora Temple
    Posts
    5,487
    Country:
    I actually thought about this.


    http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

  5. #5
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,785
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    There are certainly better FF placements, but sure helps nullifying any hitscan damage and reducing explosion ones.
    At least the new constructor can repair and upgrade inside FF's now.
    You actually can repair and upgrade, i done it before many times.

  6. #6
    Moderator |uK|kenneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,609
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    You actually can repair and upgrade, i done it before many times.
    yeah but its harder.

  7. #7
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,218
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    yeah but its harder.
    Not anymore with the new constructor. If you played you'd know

  8. #8
    Moderator |uK|kenneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,609
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Not anymore with the new constructor. If you played you'd know
    imma check it out later

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •