User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

why am i banned on UK `?` =(

hey guys ... i installed my UT on my best friends PC ... then i deleted the nexgen stuff from my user ini to get a new ID ... now i am banned from UK server =/ why this happens ??? could someone please help me ??? =(

Send a ScreenShot of the error message!
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

dont know whats wrong =/ on my brothers PC i can join .. on mine i cant ... with the 100% same UT !!!! O.o
    Last edited by |uK|SiL3nc3; 01-02-2013 at 03:20 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ive no idea speak to @scarface or @SAM

1 thing.. Never copy over the UT (including .ini's)! Mainly do fresh installs... and do it all from scratch so it don't cause any problems (Such as getting stuck in the map at spawn, and more other problems). I've learned this BIG TIME... and it is well worth the knowledge. & this all info goes thanks to my former admin, [ZSZ]Evil_Dragon (because I used to be in [ZSZ]!)

Might give a few light bulbs... delete the .ini that is set in his computer, start UT, let it build it's own, then work your way out from there. Because there are things that is in the .ini that is not optimized to customize it's way to work on another computer that isn't set up for it. If that give any clue... I got this info from couple of peoples.

& if that still don't work... then might as well wait until for a reply. In fact, I lost the link to the |uK|'s um what you call it... something to put in ban IDs so you can look it up lol. But that is just to look up other things... so there is no ban ID posted... wouldn't it be the adminbot?
    Last edited by Chamberly; 01-02-2013 at 11:09 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

=/ its so confudsing =( i installed a total new UT on my PC but i am still banned O.o could it be that my mac address is banned from server ??? O.o

my 13 years old UT is running now on my best friends and my brothers PC ... with both i can join UK server =/ when i put the 100% same UT on my own PC in my room ... it sais i am banned =/ soooooo weired !!!

ill try to get some new network card l8r to get another mac adress ... maybe this is workin =(

i hope u guys all know that i never would cheat or do something wrong =/ so if its not allowed to get another mac adress or something like this PLEASE tell me before i get some =/ ...

Instagib UK is really the last server i have fun to play on =( its really hard for me atm that i cant play UT anymore =/

Hmmm...

It really sounded like you are holding your last breath there... it's ok... the server will always be here LOL.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

sure it will be here for longer time ... but that aint help me out i buyed a new network card now to get a new mac adress .... but still not workin ... =/

and yes cham ... the UK instagib server was my last breath on UT ... i loved this game for so long .. now its over for no reason =( really bad stuff

Thread Information