Nexegen MSG on Screen

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Nexegen MSG on Screen

Whoever it is (severed) STOP IT.. ITS ANNOYING !!!

If you don't know what i'm talking about, its when you get that annoying white line across your screen by a mod because he doesn't want to use the normal chat

LOL!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

rofl ahaha "FREE NUKE ... WOOPIE"

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
    If you don't know what i'm talking about, its when you get that annoying white line across your screen by a mod because he doesn't want to use the normal chat
    First off... NO, AND it's NOT NEXGEN AND it's NOT annoying. Your objection is noted but you can grab a tissue on your way out. Take the WHOLE BOX!. The message font is small, it is not obstructive, and it's not very often. I'm only highlighting players events and acheivements.

I'm also recording Demo's (feel free to see your list of "attempts" in this link >HERE It's actually a beta test demo for a Mod we're developing for the Streaming Announcers in MLSG, and has nothing to do with those ANNOYING messages or the PUBLIC SERVER.

Anyone else think I'm interfering with the game by posting comments about failed nuke attempts or nice take down shots?
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 01-03-2013 at 08:14 AM.

I think it's gonna be sweet!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

i like severed's coments on nexgen

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.][ View Post
    First off... NO, AND it's NOT NEXGEN AND it's NOT annoying. Your objection is noted but you can grab a tissue on your way out. Take the WHOLE BOX!. The message font is small, it is not obstructive, and it's not very often. I'm only highlighting players events and acheivements.

I'm also recording Demo's (feel free to see your list of "attempts" in this link >HERE It's actually a beta test demo for a Mod we're developing for the Streaming Announcers in MLSG, and has nothing to do with those ANNOYING messages or the PUBLIC SERVER.

Anyone else think I'm interfering with the game by posting comments about failed nuke attempts or nice take down shots?

All I ask is for you stop doing it. For your information its not small texts and it is annoying. I know few people who complain about this on TS when they play.

How do you expect me or other people to play a game when all they see is "Free Nuke... Woopie" or other unnecessary comment to be show on anyone's screen.

For one, when you said "Free Nuke... Woopie", that's spec cheating, you shouldn't broadcast such information that could be used as an advantage. When you did that, in my mind I said "TY FOR TELLING ME THAT MY TEAMMATE FAILED TO NUKE AND DROPPED IT, NOW I CAN KILL THAT PERSON WHO HAS IT.."

Like really your going to give information just like that? By all means you should ban yourself just for doing that.

Just stop doing it and that's all I ask! If you wanna show your amazement of other people nuking, write in your diary and keep it to yourself.

Just stop doing it and that's all I ask! If you wanna show your amazement of other people nuking, write in your diary and keep it to yourself.
    that ^

------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I've never had a highlight in severed's comments *Walks away with head down...*

Though I don't think is annoying, SW is right about something, that could be considered spec cheating since you're telling everyone in one team what is doing the OTHER team!! Wich is kind of annoying...

P.D: FUNNY messages can continue on! Those are awesome! xD rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information