User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Hey, whats going on?!

I have no clue if its just me or anything, but i put so much hard work into my maps just to give guys new maps to fuck around on and no ones looking at them, downloading them, or even giving feedback on them. I have 10+ done maps in a .ZIP file and none touched the server. I cant find anyone online when im online to help me test them with me on a server and i just have a wall put in my face and no one looks at them. I try and try and i never give up and its just for nothing now since my masterpeices are never used. I FIX maps that you all cry about, i SIEGE up maps you all cry about, and i make new maps that are unique and not the old style you all cry about. I'm not mad, i just think its fucked up you guys dont see my work. So please, take a second and look at my CTF-'Z-DIOXIDE map on the Mapping thread, and at least LOOK at it or download it and put down feedback, itll mean a lot to me <3.
    P.S. h8rs are my motiv8rs

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol zac im sure they will all look it at now, i know i will... tomorrow promise

Really sorry zac....we do value your and everyone's contributions.

Tell you what. Zip them all in one and link it and I will look at them tomorrow

lol zac, welcome to the world of UT modding, dont be disheartened by people not taking notice, i have been coding RX's for years and still get whined at about them, hell i was only into the first week building one and i was being ranted at by people demanding i give them my work, just dont let it get to you too much buddy.

if any of your maps are wide enough i would be happy to host them on our RX7 server but as i imagine you have the siege mindset when building them, they would be of no use to rocketX, hard to give you an example of what i mean especially if you have never played RX much, for example, vortexBase would work just, any smaller than that and it wouldnt work (even though flag/core locations would have to change or the glass in front of them removed)

Still amazes me now how many people have never heard of or played RocketX even though we have been the highest ranked game type behind siege for years, new maps are always welcomed.

Tried to load it up Zac, kept crashing and switching to the next map. Don't know bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Trajik View Post
    Tried to load it up Zac, kept crashing and switching to the next map. Don't know bud.
    that happens if a file is missing on the server, either incomplete .zip of the map you downloaded or not all files uploaded correctly to the server.

log in as admin, open mapvote, clear crashed maps, loads zacs map, let it switch to another map, then go check the server log and it will tell you what is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    lol zac, welcome to the world
    Couldn't be said any better! Thanks fluke!

Quote Originally Posted by Trajik View Post
    if you reply and tell me what the file is ( you can find out by loading the map in the editor and if you cant SEE the map, look at the log and find WARNING ERROR MISSING FILE : ZacPackXXXXX or something like that) and then ill give it you bruh.

@SAM idk if i actually want to do that, like will that be too much work for you? lol ill zip em up when its done and PM them to you. thanks for support too guys

dont mention it zac, i know and higor will back me up, developers and mappers get shunned, people who love UT dont get that without its developers and mappers, UT99 would have never lasted this long.

hang in there buddy

yeah ill try, i saw collas map which was his/her first map and it got all these views and downloads and suggested to be put on a server and i got all mad a lil, but thanks tho

Thread Information