User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MLSG confused

As what I saw from that day, can tell is pretty much lack of communication between captain and team as fluke did show before the match, at last before match time, #Terminator doesnt exist as I asked the captain what was their irc channel and literally the answer was "We dont have/(need) a channel",so obviously unless you got other ways as a team to communicate, will be hard to know match details.

As a free agent you can get picked up by any team, and as Blaze said showing off on pugs and being active raises your chances of it to happen
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

fluke i'm hurt man.. going to make me cry... you made a great map for me so I will try to explain

keys to convict not raging

1. play your position
    2. communicate
    3. when i do give advice take it

take my rage with grain of salt as they say, its usually like grims sex life quick and relatively painless, and for the record I have helped countless players get better not just yell at them lol

I think just telling other captains that you want to play is good as well. I did that for instagib and got picked up and did quite well. A good sales pitch is "You get all this for _____ amount of dollars, what an amazing deal!"

if i sub for the captain does that mean im captain? im fucken retarded

Zac Big Pimpin Drug Dealin 420 Ganja Cloud Hoe Smackin Playa Of Da Year.

Unfortunately it doesn't.

Termi's here! Ok Fluke i really wanted to put you in the team since i know u wanted to play so much and were asking couple of times when is the next match.
    First of all my deepest condolences about your dad!

2nd, i was there and didn't see you neither on #mlsg or teamspeak or uk siege server. Maybe i was blind or sth but if u saw me you should PM me saying that u wanted to play.
    I'll try to bring you back in team for next mlsg match. If u were there and i really missed to see you, then i'm sorry once again.

Thanks for all the responses, cleared it up.... sure i was a little disappointed i didnt get to play a match but it wasnt the end of the world.

Iwas in #MLSG for about 20 minutes and then i got told i was traded so i left shortly after, i dont remember who was there but they said they couldnt give me the password for the server because i had been traded, thats why i wasnt on the server, i was trying to though, i was talking a lot on IRC and asking a lot of questions and getting plenty of replies, sadly none from the team i was in..lol

also on the ProUnreal it listed termi's team as having their own IRC channel, i was in both, MLSG and that one and TS

its not a big deal, i was just a little confused and had to get it off my chest.

thanks for clearing it all up, maybe this post will serve to help any other players new to MLSG.

@convict, i love your raging in pugs, its funny, dont change man..lol

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    well fleeceys minions have an irc channel but its pretty much obsolete as we use our phones to communicate with each other, way faster and easier to find out whos where and discuss things!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    we use our phones to communicate with each other, way faster and easier to find out whos where and discuss things!
    this^

i can add fluke on the whatsapp group

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Grimreaper View Post
    whatsapp group
    :O There is an Whatsapp group for this? Wow. LOL! Neat.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information