User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Just a Reflection

I just wanna know how people feel about this season of MLSG with all the changes.

How do you guys feel about the custom version for MLSG?

How do you guys feel about the map pool?

How do you guys feel about the admin team?

What change did you like and dislike?

Just some mid season feed back so admins and future admins can try to fix and improve on.

How do you guys feel about the custom version for MLSG? - Personally i found it confusing to start but after detailed explanation it is a pretty good system

How do you guys feel about the map pool? - from what i have seen, im liking the map choices (even though i havent played any personally)

How do you guys feel about the admin team? - doing a top class job and right there if help is needed or this is an issue

What change did you like and dislike? - I dont really know what has been changed as this is the first MLSG i have really got involved with.

either way, MLSG is one of the best set up competitions i have seen with plenty of info and places to keep in contact.

1: not bad
    2: sucks!
    3: rays is a faggot
    4: uchiha should stream everything his quality is better then rays (unless rays fix it somehow)

Kenneth, if your brain cant handle a not even intelligent response because I know how hard for you is to keep breathing, dont bother answering
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

you asked for feedback well there it is nub.

1) A joy
    2) Two maps should be given each week and they should be more diverse. Playing the same kind of maps gets boring. Eg. bluevember and simplex.
    3) Even though my indisputable awesomeness is not being praised enough, I think the coverage is great. It's much more entertaining than what clanbase used to do at its peak. Though, I miss all the pre match trash talking.
    4) Yup. Uchiha > Rays. Burn.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    I miss all the pre match trash talking.
    LOL, thats funny because yesterday Shiva and Moskva were going at it. xD

I'm glad you guys like Uchiha's stream, I'll give him the stream ID so he can stream to MLSGTV. As for my stream, I've been trying new settings and I have all my old settings saved, I'll probably be going back to those for this weekend's matches. Blow me kenneth.

How do you guys feel about the custom version for MLSG?

Translocator got weaker - Didn't notice any difference
    No nuke siren - people seem to struggle without a nuke siren

How do you guys feel about the map pool?

Now that I've played a couple of weeks with it I don't like it, these themes that are set for every don't make for different gameplay, you play every map the way YOU want it, not the way you describe it. Any map can be in any category basically, which makes this whole 3 maps per week thing kinda pointless.

How do you guys feel about the admin team?

Pretty incompetent if you ask me, but that's just from personal experience . All kidding aside there is no information given to the 'newcomers'. Yes I know exactly how the MLSG season works and when to show and whatever. But for people that play this for the first time they have no idea what is going on and I think that could be handled better, just by a simple post every week reminding everybody when and where their match is.

What change did you like and dislike?

Supplier (300) - feels different to me, it doesn't give out ammo as it used to (my spidey senses tell me that)
    Repair - repairing the core just feels ridiculous now, i prefer the old style
    Captains/Co-Captains - solo captains were better, also in future seasons don't ever let someone else pick for a captain (thought people would learn from the lotrfan fiasco in season 1)

Aren't YOU an admin freeze..

Thread Information