User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF!?!

WTF!?!

OK so I hop on your sever, and get kick for 3 maps for switching teams once to get on the same team as another [FuN] member, Wtf, I cant play on your server with my friends in our TS, come on sry to B!tch but this is gay, I'm not a noob who does it non stop and pisses every one off, I did it once within the first 30 secs I was kick/ban on the siege sever...

not cool

The game usually starts out with the teams balanced if you switch in the first 30 seconds u will severely unbalance things
    I would have made it 10 maps

Koala Wins !
    #TROLL

You are to stay on the team you first enter the game, no excuses. Hell one time, i was on blue and all 5 reds were uK. Idc. It's unbalanced and will be stacked.

So no warnings nothing just a Fu kick, real cool wont do it again understanding the rules or the way you play now, sry i guess but still not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by first-day-dead... View Post
    So no warnings nothing just a Fu kick, real cool wont do it again understanding the rules or the way you play now, sry i guess but still not cool.
    Plz warn before u kick or force switch them if they switched...easy as that...

Fdd bro, I know u probably wanted to be on his team but if every one did that man, c'mon it's common sense you should know that ! But I do agree, their should at least be a warning before just a immediate kick .

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Koala View Post
    The game usually starts out with the teams balanced if you switch in the first 30 seconds u will severely unbalance things
    I would have made it 10 maps
    rofl not realy sk we are playing bathrooms ultimate and team was fucking unbalancedall god players are red and the other blue rofl it was not a realy good game fucking fast over cause of the teams i got luckie i was red

Please use mutate warn see the warn commands thread in admin/mod section. firstday you have alot of corrupted maps. If you want to play those maps you need to delete them

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    firstday you have alot of corrupted maps. If you want to play those maps you need to delete them
    Hey Scarface, yes a few maps are corrupt, Bathrooms is one of them and yes I do have to delete them to play, does anyone know of a permanent fix for that?

Thread Information