Admins Use Common Sense-3 (Banned as Admin got rage on losing match)

User Tag List

Admins Use Common Sense-3 (Banned as Admin got rage on losing match)

LOL, Banned for killing tele, Banned reason = sup spamming, if you make tele near your Suplier then we cant kill it?
    Bucket (Mos) banned me in rage , he (his team) was loosing, and banned me lol
    There was nothing left but only tele (near suplier) to kill and i killed that. Was not doing suplier spam. please use some common sense. Do doubt my rockets killed players in sup, because tele was too near to supl. As soon as i killed tele i moved to hit SC. map was clarion.
    First judge the situation only then impose Ban, i could tell him why he got killed in suplier that is because i was killing tele just near suplier, but without any warning he just did Ban. And do control your anger Mos, its a game you can not win all the time.

--- Updated ---

Correction, there was nothing left but the supplier as you carried on with the sup spam, plus remembering your "discussion" with Diablo, I knew beforehand you're just a brown fucktard, the fact that you were mad because I killed you, made you sup spam me 3 times and then "taunt" "UGH HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT", easy, ready to ban a guy who cant pass the $100 dollar mark in siege who also doesnt have a brain

Give me one good reason why I should unban you or reduce it

Even your own teammates were trying to kick you, that makes a lot of sense
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

spider you were just sup spamming along with loin and a few other people. When there was no conts near by, you just kept shooting the supplier, not to mention if you were shooting the conts then you clearly have bad aim to do so cause its fucking 2 feet away. You guys were more focus on nuking supplier then nuking core, 2 out of 6 nukes were on the supplier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also do i have to add that your teamates were complaining on you and almost got kicked from the server because you boosted everyone out of the supplier?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Correction, there was nothing left but the supplier as you carried on with the sup spam, plus remembering your "discussion" with Diablo, I knew beforehand you're just a brown fucktard, the fact that you were mad because I killed you, made you sup spam me 3 times and then "taunt" "UGH HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT", easy, ready to ban a guy who cant pass the $100 dollar mark in siege who also doesnt have a brain

Give me one good reason why I should unban you or reduce it

Even your own teammates were trying to kick you, that makes a lot of sense
    U was not able to see that there was a tele ??? i was killing that tele , not spaming on sup, and regarding that taunt, u did in start of game, remember ? when u killed me with piston at start of game, and when u was near to lost that match then i did that taunt and u kicked me after 2-3 min when i killed tele , did not u saw that after killing tele near the suplier i was hitting SC ?
    There was tele if u remember near the suplier , u know it ? And regarding team kick votes, he was ET Mar!o who boosted me when i was in suplier, he did 2-3 times, at start of game, then i said him that donr boost, but he did not listen so i boosted back him 2-3 times same as he did to me, then everything was ok, and it was tele which i was hiting.
    It was not suplier, BUT if you did not saw that then what can i do ? U must have warned me , so that i could explain u.
    "the fact that you were mad because I killed you, made you sup spam me 3 times " no lol its game i got killed by many and i kill many.
    And you not going to listen what m saying here then ok, as per you i was hitting sup then i will not do it again, will only hit apart from that so Unban me (But i was killing tele , and u banned me, do you have demo rec ? Admins r also humans they can also be wrong, if u have demorec then show me, and check urself it will tell u that what happened in actual) but again if u thinking that then i will make sure that my rocket will not touch sup, now unban me. May be my fault as tele was too near to suplier, but ok this will not happen again. So unban me ....

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
    spider you were just sup spamming along with loin and a few other people. When there was no conts near by, you just kept shooting the supplier, not to mention if you were shooting the conts then you clearly have bad aim to do so cause its fucking 2 feet away. You guys were more focus on nuking supplier then nuking core, 2 out of 6 nukes were on the supplier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also do i have to add that your teamates were complaining on you and almost got kicked from the server because you boosted everyone out of the supplier?
    No, i m not saying that i was hiting cont, conts were not there , it was tele there, and read my above post regarding kicks
    Last edited by Spiderman; 02-03-2013 at 03:18 AM.

changed ban from forever to 100 matches, give or take from that, forever is a long time.

Took it off as he can consider himself lucky I dont enjoy putting up bans, but already told him, he's got got 2 strikes already, one more and he's out
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

hellou? use ripper to kill tele e.e. noob tip
    If you are not an admin abuser, your not an admin.

Spiderman also accused me of speccheating when I only was pming people so yeah... I don't believe a word of him tbh xd

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    Spiderman also accused me of speccheating when I only was pming people so yeah... I don't believe a word of him tbh xd
    LOL in spec cheat mostly PM is used, and at that time u did PM and then the next min someone fired rockets on exact location of my nuke, if u r so honest then why u was using somewhat other name which u dont use normally? U could use ur "Cella" related name. What it indicates? Be thankful that there was no admin at that time when u did it and i was not doing demorec.

Thread Information