User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: j

  1. #1
    |uK|.exe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    80
    Country:

    j

    I think this man is moto or something, wheel I'm tired of his attitudes. He never spoke with me directly but i saw he saying garbage brazil, fats.. etc.. I was playing Niven and his team started getting owned and he just decided to make leech with containers around his base and then left..

  2. #2
    Dominating <|Pius|>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    641
    Country:
    yeah, that guy's a chump. If you decide to ban him there will be no hard feelings from anyone. And that "Sad"/"Wena" guy too. Some people are just unsportsmanly (or womanly ) and it really ruins the games.

  3. #3
    Whicked Sick |uK|Grimreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,316
    Country:
    Well if i can say so, everybody thinks the same about this guy.

  4. #4
    The Big Ticket Moskva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Siege Hall of Fame
    Posts
    2,345
    Country:
    idd hes an annoying fat emo parrot

  5. #5
    Super Moderator |uK|Chronox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Barranquilla, Colombia
    Posts
    862
    Pius he is the same guy who says Wena and Sad, next time i see him im gonna warn him.

    @Adriano(a.k.a exe, fdp) If he makes racist comments he deserves a ban, next time i will ban him for a looooong time.
    Need a new signature.

  6. #6
    Dominating mostro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    547
    Country:
    right!!!

    i've recorded a demo of him idle like 10 minutes with the piston hammer 'pistoning' to avoid being kicked

    i guess i still have that demo

  7. #7
    Banned Koala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by mostro View Post
    right!!!

    i've recorded a demo of him idle like 10 minutes with the piston hammer 'pistoning' to avoid being kicked

    i guess i still have that demo
    I hate when people do that, all it does is makes teams unbalanced, twister is another player who does it frequently.

    I don't think he should be banned "next time" I think he should be banned now...

  8. #8
    Dominating mostro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    547
    Country:
    i hate that too...

    i hate it more when on my team is the 'pistoner' and there is one or two free slots and enters a player (good player) on the other team...

    there should be a punishment for the behaviour

  9. #9
    Dominating |uK|Tomahawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    501
    Im down for moto getting banned all he dose when theres no admins ro mods around he thinks he can do whatever he wants hes raceist against americans. Silverwing even muted him for a match and warned him bout a week ago and then the very next match he was back to his old self. +1 for banning him.

  10. #10
    new_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|adriano View Post
    I think this man is moto or something, wheel I'm tired of his attitudes. He never spoke with me directly but i saw he saying garbage brazil, fats.. etc.. I was playing Niven and his team started getting owned and he just decided to make leech with containers around his base and then left..
    Screenshots?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Well if i can say so, everybody thinks the same about this guy.
    Oh please grim your the whiniest bitch on the server. Hey remember that time when scar came in and removed everything and u thought it was the funniest thing ever and your constant team balancing in 4 ways



    Quote Originally Posted by CoD|Moskva View Post
    idd hes an annoying fat emo parrot
    wena

    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Chronox View Post
    Pius he is the same guy who says Wena and Sad, next time i see him im gonna warn him.

    @Adriano(a.k.a exe, fdp) If he makes racist comments he deserves a ban, next time i will ban him for a looooong time.
    sad

    Quote Originally Posted by mostro View Post
    right!!!

    i've recorded a demo of him idle like 10 minutes with the piston hammer 'pistoning' to avoid being kicked

    i guess i still have that demo
    ive never done that (on purpose)

    Quote Originally Posted by lotrfan67|uK| View Post
    Im down for moto getting banned all he dose when theres no admins ro mods around he thinks he can do whatever he wants hes raceist against americans. Silverwing even muted him for a match and warned him bout a week ago and then the very next match he was back to his old self. +1 for banning him.
    America is not a race you take my trolling too serious
    Last edited by new_guy; 03-18-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread : 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •