User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Namaste

Namaste

hi my name is acf I like to suck long black dicks and also fuck my cousin vatiko and deepack in the asshole while I brush my teeth with a brick and sing some justin bieber songs while I get pounded in the ass by 5 mexicans and a dog. I also enjoy sniffing cat assholes on my spare time and building sandcastles at the local retard school. I knew I road the short bus for a reason it was to learn how awesome I am at throwing crayons at my brothers pee hole!!!

-thanks for hearing my story love acf. Also I lift 100pounds of dicks with my left hand and stroke them all with my right hand. Then I take a power nap with a strap on so I feel like I have a big dick because my 2in penis makes me depressed and reminds me of how I use to be a bad bitch in prison I got all dem dicks!!!
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 02-04-2013 at 05:48 PM.

rofl

Quote Originally Posted by sandnigger View Post
    hi my name is acf I like to suck long black dicks and also fuck my cousin vatiko and deepack in the asshole while I brush my teeth with a brick and sing some justin bieber songs while I get pounded in the ass by 5 mexicans and a dog. I also enjoy sniffing cat assholes on my spare time and building sandcastles at the local retard school. I knew I road the short bus for a reason it was to learn how awesome I am at throwing crayons at my brothers pee hole!!!

-thanks for hearing my story love acf. Also I lift 100pounds of dicks with my left hand and stroke them all with my right hand. Then I take a power nap with a strap on so I feel like I have a big dick because my 2in penis makes me depressed and reminds me of how I use to be a bad bitch in prison I got all dem dicks!!!

ROFLLLLLL WHAT A FAGGOT LMFAO

=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist = =GU saDM I Semi Finalist= =GU I PBR Quarter Finalist= =GU II roflnation Winner= =GU III \\cG Semi Finalist= =GU IV \\'. Finalist= =GU V iB. Winner= =OW I iCTF Finalist= =ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=

LOL

(if you weren't such a lowlife asstard id think about it o wait that'll never change enjoy being a useless tool.)
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 02-04-2013 at 10:13 PM.

damn 2birds with 1 stone with that one ACF keep lying to yourself.... You say it wasn't you but you both nearly respond at the same time once you posted your insult here... you then pmed me on mIRC? wtf? You are truly one dumb faggot please take your pitiful trolling somewhere else it isn't working here.

Also I could give a fuck less who you are just another useless scumbag faggot who needs to be beatin to the ground and stomped out like the trash you are.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 02-04-2013 at 10:12 PM.

=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist = =GU saDM I Semi Finalist= =GU I PBR Quarter Finalist= =GU II roflnation Winner= =GU III \\cG Semi Finalist= =GU IV \\'. Finalist= =GU V iB. Winner= =OW I iCTF Finalist= =ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=

Last edited by UNrealshots; 02-04-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Theres no need to guess anything. You want me to oust you no lifers? I see ban logs for every single one of you everyday on servers.

Usually i feel bad. even for the peopke who have cheated but when I see your logs. It brings a smike to my face. Thats saying something.

yeah!! yeah!!

cmon Sam lets see your moves

plz gimme sum money... plz gimme sum money...

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information