User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blaze and Chis

Blaze and Chis

Shiva and Sam, you two should start to do something about these two. if you guys can look at irc logs look at here
    [20:57] == JD_ was kicked from #mlsg by RSA|B|aZe [because i can]
    and before.

Chis started saying go fuck your dad to me and most people know my dad is sick. He bans rail for calling Fleece a whore (the same situation pretty much). Blaze comes back onto ts having missed this whole conversation and immediately i asked if he was going to do something about it. His reply "no why would I". Honestly had enough of uK's admins bullshit. Small people acting big and abusing admins because "they can". Then blaze actually says im tired of you talking shit before banning me. I instigated the situation by questioning why Chis banned rail. Blaze has been a huge reason why people are raging here lately and would help if you two addressed it. Seems like people are questioning silverwings admining on mlsg but look at chis and blaze. Some people are just pathetic i suppose.... Anyways i ask to be unbanned on irc until season is over, after that im done playing on uK servers.

[02:55] <+JD_> lolzzz [02:56] <+JD_> convict-away guys with nothing going on in life acting like they are mature on ts and then ask "are you a virgin" hahaha what a joke [02:56] <+JD_> cant believe people here are that pathetic [02:56] <+RSA|Blaze> go bang your sister [02:56] <@RSA|B|aZe> apparently you left |uK| because of me? [02:56] <@RSA|B|aZe> cant seem to recall [02:56] <@RSA|B|aZe> chis saying something about your dad [02:56] <+JD_> you
    [02:56] <@RSA|B|aZe> chis saying something about your dad [02:56] <+JD_> you guys [02:56] <@RSA|B|aZe> and you crying your eyes out [02:56] <+JD_> you 2 [02:56] <@RSA|B|aZe> so dont give me that bullshit [02:56] <@RSA|B|aZe> dumbass [02:56] <+JD_> are a big reason why [02:56] <@RSA|B|aZe> had enough of your shittalk [02:56] <+JD_> i said "you guys [02:56] <@RSA|B|aZe> for no reason [02:56] <+JD_> " [02:56] <+JD_> for no reason?

Ps: dark deserves to get his tail kicked if he insults Chis's gf.

Some questioning SilverWing's admining? that would be you, Blaze and Convict thats it
    Guess its pretty fun to throw shit against admins and drop tears after when you get punished for doing it

#tears
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

You start to get personal and then can't handle if I trash talk you back? You haven't changed at all. Still the little whiny bitch that you were 2 years ago.

I already explained to you why I banned dark but I guess you need to be told multiple times till you understand something. Insulting fleece was just the icing on the cake.

P.S.: No, I didn't know your dad is sick. I hope he will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Some questioning SilverWing's admining? that would be you, Blaze and Convict thats it
    Guess its pretty fun to throw studd against admins and drop tears after when you get punished for doing it

#tears
    I question all admins except you all the time add me to the list. lol

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    wow just fucking wow

ok let me start with this, you provoke me on ts prior to your pug, even though i had nothing to do with anything fleece said to you before the pug. (she was messing around with you). you constantly talked stupid shit to me, even though i was minding my own business and just talking to fleece and moskva about several things.

then once the pugs over.

im watching the walking dead (fleece's suggestion) and miss everything thats said between dark, fleece and chis

you decide to get involved even though i was already talking to dark about his ban as i'd received a pm from him asking to be unbanned etc etc

then after i see this pm i come back onto ts, unmuting my headset and seeing several pokes from fleece about some kinda drama from you and dark.

so im in ts now and you start giving me shit, when i had nothing to do with anything that was said between you, chis, dark and fleece.

the reasoning for my ban was to just get rid of you to the point where you wont come back today at all and just calm the fuck down, before you really pissed me off and said something really stupid to me.

want your proof of your unban after several minutes? it was before you even made this pathetic posting about how i have done something inhumane against the great JD

[02:02] <@RSA|B|aZe> !delban *!*@CPE602ad086715b-CM602ad0867158.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
    [02:02] * ChanServ sets mode: -b *!*@CPE602ad086715b-CM602ad0867158.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com

now in future i suggest if you want me to do something, you talk to me the way you expected to be treated in this situation.

common courtesy goes a long way. if not like before the pug today and just a few minutes ago, i can be a faggot back too.

can i also add, bans placed by other admins are to their own discretion, add to that dark had already come to me about the ban. he doesnt need you to fight his ban and im pretty sure none of this would have happened if you hadnt sought out an arguement today like you tried with me earlier today in ts before the pug, when you TRIED trash talking me but failed miserably in.

least to say dont come online and look for an arguement cause thats what you were doing today, and you tried your hardest to have one with me

was pretty much a timeout period from irc for you today because simply put you just dont shut the fuck up
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 02-14-2013 at 09:28 PM.

blaze, i asked chis why he banned dark, that was it.... no shit talking nothing. Chis then started saying go fuck your dad. He knew two years ago what he said obviously got to me but chose to do it again..... you came back to ts and i explained the situation to you and asked if you were going to do something. Dont act like i started off by shit talking. Moskva, i always complain about silverwings admining, however, i am showing a point of how blaze and silverwing are the same. Oh and before the pug i said "Blaze, you're gay" thats all..... Chis i never started by trash talking to you btw, and i know fleece was joking. I dont have anything against her. I havent said anything to either of you guys in comparison to what you both said.

Thanks Moko for the log, i cant stop saying things in irc? you are the one who said "go bang your sister". Ive noticed something as soon as you're done talking crap to someone you just use your admin and ban them without receiving what you deserve.

Moskva dont comment when you know nothing of the situation. I said one thing to Silverwing which he explained why it was ok. After that i never once said anything about his admining.
    Last edited by JD; 02-14-2013 at 10:01 PM.

ROFL i never said go bang your sister that was fleece, please stop fucking failing so miserably in dragging me into your little games.

"blaze your gay" is all you said?

just please like i said to you ages ago, dont even bother talking to me, im done with your dumbass trash talk. you say you come on to play a game and not deal with kids instead you act like one and bring people down to your level. go re-read the log and see the difference in the names. if you dont want me to say anything to you dont provoke me by saying dumb shit to me in the first place, its pretty simple.

i didnt do anything in ts at the time simple because of how you treated me earlier, and now that you got some back from someone else who happens to get under your skin you came crying to me to do something. all this just shows how much you wanted something like today to happen so you could come crying on the forums about it. if you need attention go out see your friends and get attention off them with your awesome life like you mentioned today in ts that you have.

what makes me laugh is you want to be treated fairly, with respect etc etc and yet you cant give any back, so why the fuck should i help you when you cant just be civilised. Its obvious you still have underlying problems with me as well as chis, which is why i dont even start a conversation with you or even talk to you at all, ive seen what kinda person you are ages ago and i just dont give a fuck what you say anymore

if you really want everytime you say something stupid to me i'll just give you timeouts straight away like i did today after putting up with you for ages, would that make you feel better?
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 02-14-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Thread Information