Blaze and Chis - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blaze and Chis

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lock the topic for what? you got what you wanted now you wanted attention and you got it.

like i said i didnt say shit to you, and i was watching walking dead at the time and left my headphones on ts unmuted. so whatever you may think i did or didnt do, you're wrong about.

and you have the cheek to tell people to grow up? you've said "im leaving after this or this" and yet you've come back countless of times or havent left, do me a favour and dont come back this time until you've learnt how to make normal conversation instead of just trash talking someone and then when someone gives some back you're instantly crying and asking another admin that you've just treated badly to help you.

lastly why have you avoided the part where i supposedly told you to go fuck your sister now? must have seen that you are wrong?

o wait.
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 02-15-2013 at 09:56 AM.

You seriously lack reading comprehension among many other things.
    Also, I never said you should go fuck your dad. Why do you put words in my mouth? I said go suck your dad's dick. That's a big difference - well, size is relative.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I did not talk shit i just called them pathetic and to grow up. Good advice for people their age doing nothing with their lives......
    Please, tell us more about your awesome life. We haven't heard enough yet.

blaze i said "you are gay" and you also mentioned you wanted to puke, i thought you said i cant pee so i said "blaze kidney stones are a bitch eh." Thats all i said, keep putting words into my mouth seem to be good at it. Moskva again im telling you not to get involved because you dont know the story. I went to blaze and said after he said he wouldnt do anything "and you wonder why there are issues in siege right now." He decided to join in with Chis and Fleece. I did not talk shit i just called them pathetic and to grow up. Good advice for people their age doing nothing with their lives...... Sorry to involve you silverwing, moskva i actually was going to agree with Silverwing that you should be next admin, but after this i realize you act on impulse and will agree with uK on any situation. You dont know the story yet you immediatelly go based on what they said. Go look at the logs moko posted and see who was talking more shit. Too bad i didnt record ts because you would be able to hear the conversation. When Chis continually repeated "go fuck your dad" knowing of the fact that my dads sick and blaze being their and laughing doesnt instigate anything right? Blaze what did i say to you in ts before, please share. Anyways lock the topic, only people who needed to see and comment here would be Shiva and Sam.
    1. He said suck you dad's dick, and he didn't know your dad was sick neither did I know was sick. I know how it feels when a family member is sick or pass away. Trust me, been there a couple of times, people said shit on the internet, but dude, it's the internet. Even if it's directed to your family or friends, don't take it personal, you know what's true. People have said shit about my mom, and she is dead. I don't take it personal though.

2. You say we need to grow up and get a life? You know what chis does, or blaze does or what i am doing for a living or are you just guessing since your "life" seems so much more important then ours?

3. If you need Shiva or Sam to respond on this, why didn't you make it just simple by PM them instead of making a post?

Fact you guys dont understand is you shouldnt say things that are personal. Racism is something personal correct? Its not tolerated. This is a similar issue. i can make you three feel like shit if you want me to actually talk shit. I have held back in what i said. Chis and Blaze know my dad has issues because as they said in the past its why i left uK after i saw the disrespect they have. Still they didnt hold back on what they said. Blaze should i explain how you indirectly caused this post? You came back to ts after watching walking dead and i said (without knowing you were away) "Do something about Chis". Did you? No, instead Chis repeated what he said 10 times and you said "why would i do something" and then you started laughing. A simple kick from the channel would have shut Chis up and solved everything. See how you started it? See how Chis started it?. Blaze i asked you what did i say, i treated you badly? I said "Blaze is gay" and "Blaze cant play def"? You think thats trash talk? Fleece i dont know what you guys do, that is why i asked "what are you guys doing with your lives". If i dont receive an answer to a question like that I will assume that it means nothing of importance. I left in the past after the disrespect and came back to play with other people, but again you two continue; That is why i say its time for you two to grow up. I will talk shit about the game, but i dont say crap like you guys say. I did pm Sam, but i dont think he is going to read it so i posted here as well. You three are lucky i didnt record ts. Fleece you just said i know the feeling, but why would you say go bang your sister then? Disrespect and childish actions will only go a long way. A dying game is going to die faster if you three dont start watching what you say. I thought Blaze said "go bang your sister" for the record... But i think anyone who would first read a post after getting annoyed would assume the same thing.

Topic is done, you can continue saying "you talked shit" but no logs to support either side so w.e.

Fact you guys dont understand is you shouldnt say things that are personal. Racism is something personal correct? Its not tolerated. This is a similar issue. i can make you three feel like shit if you want me to actually talk shit. I have held back in what i said. Chis and Blaze know my dad has issues because as they said in the past its why i left uK after i saw the disrespect they have. Still they didnt hold back on what they said. Blaze should i explain how you indirectly caused this post? You came back to ts after watching walking dead and i said (without knowing you were away) "Do something about Chis". Did you? No, instead Chis repeated what he said 10 times and you said "why would i do something" and then you started laughing. A simple kick from the channel would have shut Chis up and solved everything. See how you started it? See how Chis started it?. Blaze i asked you what did i say, i treated you badly? I said "Blaze is gay" and "Blaze cant play def"? You think thats trash talk? Fleece i dont know what you guys do, that is why i asked "what are you guys doing with your lives". If i dont receive an answer to a question like that I will assume that it means nothing of importance. I left in the past after the disrespect and came back to play with other people, but again you two continue; That is why i say its time for you two to grow up. I will talk shit about the game, but i dont say crap like you guys say. I did pm Sam, but i dont think he is going to read it so i posted here as well. You three are lucky i didnt record ts. Fleece you just said i know the feeling, but why would you say go bang your sister then? Disrespect and childish actions will only go a long way. A dying game is going to die faster if you three dont start watching what you say. I thought Blaze said "go bang your sister" for the record... But i think anyone who would first read a post after getting annoyed would assume the same thing.

Topic is done, you can continue saying "you talked shit" but no logs to support either side so w.e.
    Because it's a joke JD, I say it all the time to blaze and he just say fuck you and laugh. Yes I know the feeling when someone is sick in family or relatives. But I don't take trash talk or shit into my personal lives, why would I? It's a game. People get mad and you provoke them even more. I have a life, I just don't share it with most people here because it's my personal live, why would I bring that up here? I would care less if you recorded it on ts or not. It's a game, stop taking everything so serious. I am sorry if you got hurt by words, but you do trash talk to at times, and I'm pretty sure no one takes that as personal as you do.

Anyway, words is, that blaze is banging his sister.

You forgot to mention that Blaze said, well rather ask "why do you even care?" People have the right to refuse to answer questions, so Chis refused to answer your question. But JD don't want to be crueo, but you do add a LOT of drama, and I doubt people knew about your dad. Also do not bring up the racism shit up, only kids use that excuse to get people to listen to them. So when they "your mama is so" jokes are you just going to come up with racism becaue you felt offended. Please just grow up, and you like to talk shit to people. And it is the internet, in other words does not even matter what people say about you, it just reminds me of the topic Moko vs ACF where she just post it publicy instead of PM to Sam. So ffs make a pm wait 72 hours and then make a post. You making a post about this idiotic issue which it feels like just want attention, and need help desperately.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

( Click to show/hide )
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

FUCK YOU MOSKVA GOD DAMNIT RICK

This topic needs less whining. Keep it up Moskva, rollin bitches all the way to the bank

Thread Information