User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blaze and Chis

If you're not being a good sport about it and watching that entire music video then you're not doing it right, nigga got me good with that one.
    Rick's swag is off the charts tho.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    stop continuing to generalise me in what chis or fleece said to you, i didnt say shit to you so shut the fuck up.

you say you were asking what we do with our lives?

add to what you said before that which were along the lines of "you guys act like kids, you wont go anywhere in life, what do you do with your lives?" if thats a question that isnt full of faggotry/sarcasm/and looking down on someone because your parents have money and give you hand me outs then call me an idiot.

you seem to forget several things you said last night as well as more shit you said to me prior to the pug where i point blank ignored you, obviously you didnt like me ignoring you which is why you're here crying out for attention.

dont bring me into any of your petty little games with chis and now fleece, another prime example of dragging me into it to try and make me look bad? buddy i can do that myself. if you have issues with me just say it and i'll solve the problem by getting rid of your existence on our servers and services, its that fucking easy.

several witness to the dumbfuckery you continue to say and do when pugging or being on ts to certain people

/attentionwhore - now you got my attention faggot, and i'll be careful what you say to me in your next post.

calls for a classic case of

Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 02-15-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Blaze, im asking you WHAT DID I SAY? I have asked you in the last 3 posts and you cant come up with an answer. Hand me outs? haha hilarious, you can not come up with what i said to you that pissed you off cause i said nothing. You instigated the situation by saying "why should i do something" and then laugh. You still dont see what you did? If you didnt want to get involved blaze there was no reason to take Chis's side without knowing the story. Next time act properly. I am not doing this to seek attention, but make some people realize that its time to grow up. Look at your posts in comparison look like something a kid would write. The picture just adds to it Blaze, in what im saying "you guys act like kids" was after this all happened and its advice for you three. Its funny though, you think that people only agree with what you are saying because you have two people replying. I got pmed and people on ts all said the same thing. "Chis and Blaze will just ban you cause they feel like it, let it go"

Heatwave, are you stupid? I didnt bring racism into it im saying thats something personal which has similar circumstances to this situation. Blaze never once said "why do you even care" cause he was away for that whole conversation apparently? Again another kid trying to add his two cents when he doesnt even know the situation. And you are calling me an attention whore? Dont come into a topic you know nothing about. Blaze and Chis should both know that this issue isnt considered a joke because of whats happened in the past (whole issue when i left uK). Chis actually answered why he banned Dark btw Heatwave, so obviously you dont know the story he just decided to rage at me after i said that a 24 day ban was bs. Funny thing he said what he said and then said "isnt that why you left uK"? He obviously knew Heatwave.

I talk shit in game about the game, thats about it; I will easily admit to that (Y)

For people who dont know the situation, dont comment.

--- Updated ---

Blaze close the topic, this isnt going to end, and i dont have the time to deal with it..... should have been closed last time i asked.

blaze stop insulting my friend! id cut your headoff right now if it stood a lil higher off the ground

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    i dont remember what you said because i simply dont give a fuck what you say to me, its pretty much selective hearing for me when you're in ts, i just dont wanna hear your bs thats as simple as i can put it.

and for the record i did say why do you even care when you asked what i do with my life in ts as well as asking the same question to fleece/chis, also shotman as well as moskva were there for the whole thing so please stop brushing aside people who will actually speak the truth and show what kinda pathetic person you really are.

i dont need to tell you what i do in my life, you arent considered a friend so why would i tell you what is my personal life and what i do for a living

its the internet buddy, as well as a gaming forum i construct sentences so you can understand everything i write, when it comes to business i know how to act and engage in conversation as well as right proper sentences, i dont need you giving me advice on how to do that. never said you pissed me off either, i just got rid of you to calm the situation, before you WOULD say something that made me make sure you were off services for good.

you wanna test me zac? go ahead mommy wont help you in an 18+ rated game

im just telling you not to be mean to JD.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Anyway, words is, that blaze is banging his sister.
    I feel like this gem was lost in the pool of tears. +1 for fleecey

JD: Its IRC. Stop being so emo. If I wasnt head admin, I'd have submitted half your crap to bash.org myself
    Chis, Blaze : Stop instigating shit. I am going to have a pvt word with you two when I get back tomorrow.
    Closing this thread for excess drama and tears. Forums cant handle floods well.

Thread Information