User Tag List

Thread: ajk

ajk

I was playing UK Siege server, on Clarion map, earlier on. I think that Chiseller, Blaze and Higor were also playing at the time, although Blaze may have left at this point? Can't remember. Chiseller was on opposing team so may not have seen.

Anyways as Higor knows the Core SC was removed, and I'm 80% sure it was by a player named ajk. We were lucky to have pulled through that kind of disruption, and it might be worth going through logs to double check that he was the perpetrator. He easily could have screwed the game for his sabotage, and my console definitely told me someone had removed a super container. Worth investigating IMO

you need proves to make a complain, you can see who removes what pressing f3 (at the bottom of it, i dont know if that's scrollable, tho...)
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

I planned to, and I normally give evidence when making complaints. However by the time the team was safe again I couldn't find the log quickly, and I'd have been idling on the server too long if I looked any harder

I don't know what team you were on, I was in red team and our SC got removed by kunark, i warned him since he was new and camilo banned him a few matches. I know that adj was already banned for a match, not sure what he did though. Since no reason or no name.

No worries, I banned him on the spot, 25 since he's noob.

Thread Information