User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Don't worry, be happy!

Hello, I'm a noob from Germany playing with the nick "DontWorryBeHappy".

I started playing UT99 in December 2012. I began with that one Face-only server which is full of fraudsters, lamers, cheaters and asswipes. I then moved on to some of the BT servers which are kind of fun but way too difficult to play on for noobs like me.

So, then I found Siege and especially your uK server.

Generally I'm very happy with your service and I just completed your monetary goal of February by donating a few bucks :love_heart:

I'm still observing things since I see a lot of hate, harassment, abuse of power and general aggression on your servers as well. Perhaps it's because we're all nerds and some of us have difficulties communicating with others... I don't know.

Well, if by the end of February I'm still happy with your "service" I'll stay with you for some time to come :star:

Welcome aboard soldier!

Hello welcome to the siege community. As you will learn most siege players are raging assholes. but we still have a good time. Enjoy your stay here if ya need help understanding anything let me know. Just do not ask me how to nuke cause i will be setting you up for disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryBeHappy View Post
    I see a lot of hate, harassment, abuse of power and general aggression on your servers as well.
    I've been playing siege for a very long time, and have been with community for a very long time.
    I'm thinking the reason we get mad or start hating on people is because us siege players who have been here a while, know where to build certain items, and make then very helpful instead of leech(useless). So, when we see something not in the right spot like it should be, we start to hate. Yes your a 'noob' but when your play the same map over and over, you'll get the flow on where things so should go.

Yes we hate and get mad, but in the end it's for a good reason.

hello there, im the best player on this website. blaze is #2

We're playing an online game. For some reason these always make people angry.

Check out the Siege players Guide under downloads for a breakdown of how RU works. Try spectating the good players like myself to pick up their tricks and awesome skill (JK, but seriously do it for someone else), and at first try building Level 3 Mines rather than Containers near your Basecore and you will be much better at helping your team. Before long you'll learn where the 'right places' are to build containers, super protectors and suppliers. You'll repair your team mates while patiently waiting your turn in the supplier. You'll build long-lasting containers while 'leeching RU' off of the opposing team's.

And no-one will thank you for any of this, but their aggression will be diverted to the other new players who've stumbled upon the server. Siege is difficult but rewarding to learn, just watch what the players around you are doing well and you'll be fine.

Hello there! Welcome to the forums!

Hello! Lots of good advice here...We try to do the right and fair things by players.

I wish some of you guys would instead channel your energy in anger to something more productive such as rage typing advice....

Welcome!
    Moskva will be happy to see a fellow countryman.

Hallo freund!
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information