Possibly trigger bot? You tell me. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @Famine
    [demo=http://www.unrealkillers.com/attachm...1&d=1359441423]
    Gaga was using a cheat, only a few people on combo noticed anything fishy about him, and when i was playing against him on the insta server hours before that demo i didn't think anything strange was going on, because he didn't have that many kills more than everyone else.

Some utstats of games he played, some just look normal.

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats54.87%acc
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats41.14%acc
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats40.50%acc
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats39.74%acc
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats38.64%acc
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats37.54%acc
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats37.14%acc
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats33.41%acc

videos

links to games in the video, see how low his accuracy is even with the cheat on.
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

Topics
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/gag...all-hack-3425/
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f20/a_l...sting-ip-3428/

I am planning on remaking a video in slow motion, and high quality.

Sounds like a really interesting idea higor.
    Could have algorithms, that alert admins if someone is getting unusually high accuracy, eff ect as well.

That's a good point Sniper, one I've known but not sure I've mentioned it...just because you don't have that great of a score or accuracy doesn't mean they are not cheating (also the reverse is true, just because you have a really high score or a really high accuracy doesn't mean they are cheating).

Yes I saw that video a few days back, I think you, or someone else posted a link to it in another thread (that response from ar47yrr4p ...well that's me). I remember back in the day when the combo hacks were spotted because no matter how you moved your crosshair would follow/track the ball...but I see now they fixed it so that it doesn't have to follow/track the ball (though they probably had this way back when as well and I just didn't notice)

Here is the new videos, one is 5fps and another in 15fps(not the same clips). GAGA

15fps video

Sorry a bit lost here. Are the above youtube videos demo of the reported person botting or examples?

@SAM sorry it's that gaga guy, i posted in the wrong topic, too many tabs open at once.

Didn't know newer kinds of aimbot lock-on the shock ball ??

Just wanted to say....UTP wasn't all that good...I tried using it and there were so many false positives it's just not worth it. It creates admin hell lol

I do have a later version of ACE however, problem is it does not work on our servers....

Well, UTP wasn't complete. They were still working on it...besides I never trust false positives...I mean sure there really is such a thing as false positives but I've seen WAY too many people claim it's simply a false positive to trust it.

I am going to assume here (because I do trust this admin team) that the false positives you had were genuinely confirmed as being false and not simply by taking the word of someone!

As for the later version of ACE, I have read in the unrealadmin forums that it's already hacked, and here I assume you are talking about ACE v0.09 which actually hasn't been released?

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    As for the later version of ACE, I have read in the unrealadmin forums that it's already hacked, and here I assume you are talking about ACE v0.09 which actually hasn't been released?
    "It's not that easily to bypass ACE, there are a few ways to do so but its not like theres more then 5+ people actually doing so. (Except for maybe some dickheads who bought a cheat)"

Said by someone. But this don't have to move on to keep this thread doing so generally, don't have to worry about it too much, admins here do their job perfectly fine.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    "It's not that easily to bypass ACE, there are a few ways to do so but its not like theres more then 5+ people actually doing so. (Except for maybe some dickheads who bought a cheat)"

Said by someone. But this don't have to move on to keep this thread doing so generally, don't have to worry about it too much, admins here do their job perfectly fine.
    And someone replied to that with this quote...

"I've got two replies for this. The first is that there have been very few 'newly detected cheats' in quite some time. You'd think that with the availability of code for anyone to try to make their own that you'd see a stream of new stuff now and again. In fact, the opposite is true. Almost nothing new is surfacing, or to put it another way, is being caught. Logic would dictate that either everyone left the building or they now share the bypass method.

Secondly, and much worse, when we developed the UTP service we had server-side code that monitored shot timing, placement, and movement before and during each shot taken by the player. Over time it was easy to develop a statistical model of "a really good shot" versus "a really hard shot". Consistently I saw certain people making really difficult shots over and over and over. I'm talking about 2-4 percentile shots and not 50/50. These people spun a high arc (greater than 70 degrees) and took headshots as they swept over the target with no lag in timing. Yeah you can do it but not 10 times a game.

Every indication is that cheating is rampant in online play."

And I'm not worried about the admins, they do what they can with the tools they have. I was just pointing out how even unreleased versions of anti-cheat software is already hacked.

I trust the UK admins (about as much as I trust anyone in UT to be legit and honest...I mean that in a good way, not sarcastic), but they are not perfect, and for UT's entire history there as been cheaters, LOTS of cheaters, many of whom have NEVER been caught. Why should it be any different now? When some of the top anti-cheat developers are saying between 1 in every 4 and 1 in every 3 current players is cheating, why would I not worry? I don't mind getting owned by a genuinely talented player, it's not knowing (and not being able to know for certain unless I am standing behind them when they play) for certain if they are legit or a hack that bothers me.

Thread Information