Possibly trigger bot? You tell me. - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If it makes any difference to anybody. Here are our GAP panel status
    Current database status: 440207 entries - 1799 banned cheaters

The response you quoted Famine was from GoPo. I'm not bad mouthing him but he always has a very negative outlook in his posts. Things aren't as bad as he claims or portrays. The fact is, ACE is not easy to bypass. I do have v09c which is an unreleased version, only released to myself and FBT for testing (we tested ACE from the first day of BETA) through to the current version and beyond. ATM v09c works...very well, is not bypassed (AFAIK) however, it does still have issues, major ones which is why it's not on our servers nor been released. Coupled with that anth is busy with RL so there's not been much movement. I don't doubt however one day that there will be

I've heard that there is probably about 5 + cheaters that bypassed that v09c. But I don't know they are... just spreading word.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    The response you quoted Famine was from GoPo. I'm not bad mouthing him but he always has a very negative outlook in his posts. Things aren't as bad as he claims or portrays.
    It would be nice if that were true, and maybe things have changed enough for that to be true, but I've seen the seedy underbelly of the cheating community and the vast majority of the cheaters have NEVER been caught. I saw this 7 years ago (OK more like 8 years ago now) when I was handed a semi-private bot that was being passed around the "leet" community and given the password to the cheaters IRC channel. There really were hundreds of cheaters logged into that IRC channel at any one time and the vast majority of them had never been caught.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    The fact is, ACE is not easy to bypass. I do have v09c which is an unreleased version, only released to myself and FBT for testing (we tested ACE from the first day of BETA) through to the current version and beyond. ATM v09c works...very well, is not bypassed (AFAIK) however, it does still have issues, major ones which is why it's not on our servers nor been released. Coupled with that anth is busy with RL so there's not been much movement. I don't doubt however one day that there will be
    And I have also heard that the code for v09c is in the hands of the hackers and likely already bypassed. And it only takes 1 person to hack it then pass the bypass around for everyone to get it.

I appreciate the work you and other admins do, and I very much appreciate the work of Anthrax and other anti-cheat developers, but you are fighting against the tide. Unless someone can come up with an un-hackable protection then it will always be hacked.

You know I really do hate sounding this negative, I can only try to assure you that even while I am typing this stuff I don't feel negative...I've come to accept the situation for what it is. Had Epic released the game code to the anti-cheat developers like I had heard years ago was in air as a possibility to do..then from what I hear we could have gotten a real un-hackable anti-cheat program, but Epic decided to leave the game to the cheaters instead.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f68/ai-test-3161/

The server in question was uK pug and was running ACE, the client bot built a base on his own lol.
    I'm not actively developing this but it's a nice proof that not only aimbots, but entire AI modules can be made to move a client with all the anticheats running.

I still think you're making too much drama out of this, let's just trust the eye of the admin team.

Thread Information