Banned in combo?? - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    This is all the proof I need I was on ts with AK sojin noy and some others and they all kept saying you were chasing dming etc

score is 10-0 on this clip Obs on red obviously... I got this demo to work just for you. This is how you play EVERYTIME I SEE YOU PLAY IN US OR COMBO. And this isn't even the best demo I have on you :| maybe I should go thru my demos and find all of them and upload them just to get my point across. Perfect example of deathmatching and assing which in most cases when I hear someone complaining about you thats what they are saying.

that looks more like DEFENSE in my opinion, plus no one does it so if no one is D ing then you can so you DONT lose! defending a part of any game type!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    that looks more like DEFENSE in my opinion, plus no one does it so if no one is D ing then you can so you DONT lose! defending a part of any game type!
    Defense in mid is a lame ass way to play defense. Ban was deserved if he was playing like that

The problem is that everyone thinks differently, in all game of FPS exists dming,spwankill,etc... is not allowed but it's part of the games FPS and the experience of each player but there are those who abuse this, I was not all the time camping, laming, Dming... etc, this is not for me.
    I consider myself a player who kills everyone who sees. but is part of my experience as player. (always I prefer to take the flag to be defending)

I would like that shots share the demo and see that I had some caps.

Will you clarify how it is not the same? Back then people still did what you did and get banned for it, when i was admin for |WS| i banned so many people for dming, camping ect. So tell how it is not the same?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zac are you fucking dumb, its 10-0 why would you want defense. IF you have enough O pressure D is not even necessary. Agree with csnafk, mid defense is lame.
    Last edited by Shotman; 02-21-2013 at 11:55 PM.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

I lowered your ban to end on the 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    The problem is that everyone thinks differently, in all game of FPS exists dming,spwankill,etc... is not allowed but it's part of the games FPS and the experience of each player but there are those who abuse this, I was not all the time camping, laming, Dming... etc, this is not for me.
    I consider myself a player who kills everyone who sees. but is part of my experience as player. (always I prefer to take the flag to be defending)

I would like that shots share the demo and see that I had some caps.

It doesn't matter if you had 30 caps. If you deathmatch in the middle or excessively ass base to base prepare to serve a ban.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

oh yes, as above mentioned “The problem is that everyone thinks differently”, for example how you considered when a player are deathming ? when you see exactly one player deming for 1,2 minutes? or when are deming all rest of the game? in my opinion is for this is applicable(like all fps game) dming, camping but not in excess or all time the game. maybe u know pro players like jyb,serenity, meth even shots etc. they sweep all players in your way and they are deming ?? maybe yes but your objective,is to go for the flag. (in ctf game)

for example what about these players? Playing ctf?

I can be wrong but is my humble opinion.

PD:and shots relax man dont be mad :P, u can close this!.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shot0028g.jpg  
    Last edited by Obs; 02-22-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Just demo your games and upload it to the uK website we will deal with people who like to death match or lame. The admins can't always be around 24/7 but we try our best. Jyb is banned on the servers lol.. I'm pretty sure you are missing the point here it just keeps flying over your head :|.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Obs just dont play on pubs anymore, ive tell you this so many times aswell, noobs will ALWAYS complain because they cant handle a good player.

PUG up brother and leave the noobs be more noobs.

Thread Information